January 21, 201016 yr UNC just Isn't that good this year. Their young and just not athletic enough to compete with the other ACC schools. It didn't help last night when 2 key members where sitting on the bench in sport coats (Zeller & Davis).
January 21, 201016 yr UNC just Isn't that good this year. Their young and just not athletic enough to compete with the other ACC schools. It didn't help last night when 2 key members where sitting on the bench in sport coats (Zeller & Davis). What is wrong with those two?
January 21, 201016 yr Wake one of my two favorite teams. UK and anyone who beats UNC. At this rate they may not get to 2,000 wins this season, Just a joke! I know they will get there, but a lot slower then thought by most. I believe UK was 4 games a head of them in wins when the season started and most of us was wondering who would reach the 2000 mark first. I know a lot of UK fans including myself was thinking they would pass us this season for most overall wins, but I really don't see that happening this season. We have already gained 6 more games on them, so we have a lead of 10 if my math is right.:banana:
January 21, 201016 yr Wake's PG, I think his name is Smith, really impressed me last night. He's fast, can shoot, and is a good passer. Very nice player.
January 21, 201016 yr What is wrong with those two? Zeller is out til late February due to an injury to his foot. Davis has a sprained knee. Wake's PG, I think his name is Smith, really impressed me last night. He's fast, can shoot, and is a good passer. Very nice player. :thumb:
January 22, 201016 yr UNC has played a brutal schedule, add injuries into the equation and it is tough. Their guards are not real good and a couple of these frosh have a ways to go. Henson is rail thin, and simply the Wear brothers were way overrated coming out of high school.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.