Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeMarcus Cousins is such a thug!

Featured Replies

Thug might not be the right word, but Terrance Williams was definitely a punk. I had respect for his game and for him as a player, until he came to Northern Kentucky University during the exhibition game and sat on the bench (I believe he was injured). When you start yelling obscentities at student sections, flashing money, and not even paying attention to your team, you should be classified as something lol.

 

 

I'll give you arrogant and full of himself. Not sure punk necessarily applies. :lol: He was definitely a character. Never a dull moment with T-Will around.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give you arrogant and full of himself. Not sure punk necessarily applies. :lol: He was definitely a character. Never a dull moment with T-Will around.

 

Haha, alright, well I will take arrogant and fully of himself then, thanks rockmom lol.

 

I'm sure if he was a Wildcat, I probably would have loved his antics lol.

Haha, alright, well I will take arrogant and fully of himself then, thanks rockmom lol.

I'm sure if he was a Wildcat, I probably would have loved his antics lol.

 

Just like Deuce who loved T-Will but hates Cousins. I'm sure that would be the exact opposite if they switched jerseys.

Just like Deuce who loved T-Will but hates Cousins. I'm sure that would be the exact opposite if they switched jerseys.

 

:thumb:

^ I couldn't agree more, I haven't seen anyone on here call him a thug just that he is a little to emotional at times and needs to grow up some. I think he has came a long way since the start of the season.

 

:thumb:

 

I hate when people confuse a guy being overly emotional on the court with him being a bad person. Big Cuz seems like a very good and cool guy off the court. I could not stand him at first but he may be my favorite player on the team now.

Thanks for sharing the videos. I got a kick out of the last one. :thumb::thumb:

Just like Deuce who loved T-Will but hates Cousins. I'm sure that would be the exact opposite if they switched jerseys.

 

This is an absolute truth. I made the same exact ananlogy to a UK friend the other day. Guys like TWill, Cousins, etc. are love to hate kind of players. The perfect hero/villan. You've got to have guys like that too, IMO. Emotional leaders. Something UofL is missing this year, and something UK has missed in years past.

Am I the only person who likes these kind of players? I loved Rodman, I like Artest, Cousins, TWill, Stephen Jackson, etc. It's variety to me. It makes the game more interesting.

Thug might not be the right word, but Terrance Williams was definitely a punk. I had respect for his game and for him as a player, until he came to Northern Kentucky University during the exhibition game and sat on the bench (I believe he was injured). When you start yelling obscentities at student sections, flashing money, and not even paying attention to your team, you should be classified as something lol.

 

In my dealings with T-Will he never acted thuggish. Silly yes but not thug.

Am I the only person who likes these kind of players? I loved Rodman, I like Artest, Cousins, TWill, Stephen Jackson, etc. It's variety to me. It makes the game more interesting.

 

I love them.

I love Big Cuz, or as he calls himself D-Cuz. He is one of my favorite players both on and off the court. He is very funny off the court and loves his teammates.

Am I the only person who likes these kind of players? I loved Rodman, I like Artest, Cousins, TWill, Stephen Jackson, etc. It's variety to me. It makes the game more interesting.

 

You're not alone my man. I have no problem at all with a little attitude, as long as they're winning. It seems to defeat it's own purpose if they are not.

  • Author
Thanks for sharing the videos. I got a kick out of the last one. :thumb::thumb:

 

THIS is exactly what I was trying to accomplish with this thread, just to get the videos out there so people could see and enjoy them.

 

I wish I could take back the title of the thread and name it something else, but one of the moderators ignored my request to do so. I did not want this to devolve into what it has become.

THIS is exactly what I was trying to accomplish with this thread, just to get the videos out there so people could see and enjoy them.

I wish I could take back the title of the thread and name it something else, but one of the moderators ignored my request to do so. I did not want this to devolve into what it has become.

 

I knew that and I really did enjoy watching them. Like others on here I have an opinion about Cousins (on the basketball court). But off the court and in those videos he seems much different.

Am I the only person who likes these kind of players? I loved Rodman, I like Artest, Cousins, TWill, Stephen Jackson, etc. It's variety to me. It makes the game more interesting.

Is it a coincidence that teams who have these types of players are usually more successful

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.