Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeMarcus Cousins is such a thug!

Featured Replies

I was sort of young at the time, but didn't most people love Patino while he was in Lexington, but then couldn't stand him when he left? Or was it just when he went to Louisville? :sssh:
The Louisville thing did most in. I remember watching a lot of Celtics games his first year and cheering him on.
  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louisville thing did most in. I remember watching a lot of Celtics games his first year and cheering him on.

 

I definitely think that it was the Pitino thing. I cheered for the Celtics because of him and the former UK players that played for them.

As as Cousins produces the way he is, in as few minutes at that, I wouldn't care if he was a hardened criminal.

I love the big guy but he is a punk on the court and nobody can deny that. I think he has the attitude it takes to play down low at this level but he just needs to tame it a little.

Cousins is one of the nicer and more approachable players on the team. He is the farthest thing away from a "thug".

 

Wall, Patterson and Miller are also super guys off the court.

I was at the Louisville game and Pitino was the "Thug"! The Louisville players stood with their backs to the Ky players and color guard during the National Anthum. And evidently a lot of people missed the knee to the side of Cousins head before the elbow.

Man, we can go back and forth with the "thug" cries.

 

I've heard UL players called thugs because they have tattoos, because they were sleeves, because they shout after a big play.....

 

Seriously, very few of either schools players could be called real thugs. :idunno: They're just kids playing basketball, some maybe could have been thugs if they didn't have the athleticism and talent to play ball. But to say they definitely are is a huge discredit to what they're trying to do to better themselves.

 

Just let this crap drop, please! Let's quit "attacking" the players personally. You don't like a player because he dropped 20 on you? That's fair. But it doesn't make him a thug. You don't like a player because he fouled you really hard? That's fine. I'm pretty sure there was a foul called in the game, and if it wasn't it's in the past now. But it doesn't make him a thug.

 

I'm so tired of all this nit-picking to try and prove that someone is being unfairly personified. Let it go and enjoy the ride! It's a great year for UK fans, why spoil it looking for stuff to be upset about?:idunno:

RM, does pulling a gun on a teammate eliminate all doubts of one's thugism?

Man, we can go back and forth with the "thug" cries.

 

I've heard UL players called thugs because they have tattoos, because they were sleeves, because they shout after a big play.....

 

Seriously, very few of either schools players could be called real thugs. :idunno: They're just kids playing basketball, some maybe could have been thugs if they didn't have the athleticism and talent to play ball. But to say they definitely are is a huge discredit to what they're trying to do to better themselves.

 

Just let this crap drop, please! Let's quit "attacking" the players personally. You don't like a player because he dropped 20 on you? That's fair. But it doesn't make him a thug. You don't like a player because he fouled you really hard? That's fine. I'm pretty sure there was a foul called in the game, and if it wasn't it's in the past now. But it doesn't make him a thug.

 

I'm so tired of all this nit-picking to try and prove that someone is being unfairly personified. Let it go and enjoy the ride! It's a great year for UK fans, why spoil it looking for stuff to be upset about?:idunno:

The same could not be said to a Volunteer! :D
I was at the Louisville game and Pitino was the "Thug"! The Louisville players stood with their backs to the Ky players and color guard during the National Anthum. And evidently a lot of people missed the knee to the side of Cousins head before the elbow.

 

If you watch the video without bias, you can see his knee was out of control like the rest of his body, I can understand Cousins' losing it but, Cousins was much more intentional than the knee.

Man, we can go back and forth with the "thug" cries.

 

I've heard UL players called thugs because they have tattoos, because they were sleeves, because they shout after a big play.....

 

Seriously, very few of either schools players could be called real thugs. :idunno: They're just kids playing basketball, some maybe could have been thugs if they didn't have the athleticism and talent to play ball. But to say they definitely are is a huge discredit to what they're trying to do to better themselves.

 

Just let this crap drop, please! Let's quit "attacking" the players personally. You don't like a player because he dropped 20 on you? That's fair. But it doesn't make him a thug. You don't like a player because he fouled you really hard? That's fine. I'm pretty sure there was a foul called in the game, and if it wasn't it's in the past now. But it doesn't make him a thug.

 

I'm so tired of all this nit-picking to try and prove that someone is being unfairly personified. Let it go and enjoy the ride! It's a great year for UK fans, why spoil it looking for stuff to be upset about?:idunno:

 

That is just the title of the thread to get people to read it. If you check most of all of this thread, and the point it was started is because he is not a bad guy, but actually a good hearted person. Easy now. :notworthy::lol:

RM, does pulling a gun on a teammate eliminate all doubts of one's thugism?

 

 

Referring to a UL player. :rolleyes:

 

To answer your question, I don't know the details of the incident. I've heard a lot of different stories, but nothing that I can consider irrefutable.

 

So, I guess my answer is "it depends".

Referring to a UL player. :rolleyes:

 

To answer your question, I don't know the details of the incident. I've heard a lot of different stories, but nothing that I can consider irrefutable.

 

So, I guess my answer is "it depends".

 

I'm just trying to get an accurate description of what you consider a thug.

 

You come on here accusing everyone of claiming UofL players are thugs because they have tattoos or wear sleeves, which is a hugely inaccurate assumption.

I'm just trying to get an accurate description of what you consider a thug.

 

You come on here accusing everyone of claiming UofL players are thugs because they have tattoos or wear sleeves, which is a hugely inaccurate assumption.

 

 

Whatever.

Man, we can go back and forth with the "thug" cries.

 

I've heard UL players called thugs because they have tattoos, because they were sleeves, because they shout after a big play.....

 

Seriously, very few of either schools players could be called real thugs. :idunno: They're just kids playing basketball, some maybe could have been thugs if they didn't have the athleticism and talent to play ball. But to say they definitely are is a huge discredit to what they're trying to do to better themselves.

 

Just let this crap drop, please! Let's quit "attacking" the players personally. You don't like a player because he dropped 20 on you? That's fair. But it doesn't make him a thug. You don't like a player because he fouled you really hard? That's fine. I'm pretty sure there was a foul called in the game, and if it wasn't it's in the past now. But it doesn't make him a thug.

 

I'm so tired of all this nit-picking to try and prove that someone is being unfairly personified. Let it go and enjoy the ride! It's a great year for UK fans, why spoil it looking for stuff to be upset about?:idunno:

 

Thug might not be the right word, but Terrance Williams was definitely a punk. I had respect for his game and for him as a player, until he came to Northern Kentucky University during the exhibition game and sat on the bench (I believe he was injured). When you start yelling obscentities at student sections, flashing money, and not even paying attention to your team, you should be classified as something lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.