Is Trinity No. 1 in the State?

Sure they are number 1, but who wants that target on their back. I watched GRC play Holmes in a preseason scrimmage and you would have thought it was the State final the way GRC went after the then number 1.

Long way to go but congrats on the top dog in January award. Defend it well.

Sure they are number 1, but who wants that target on their back. I watched GRC play Holmes in a preseason scrimmage and you would have thought it was the State final the way GRC went after the then number 1.

Long way to go but congrats on the top dog in January award. Defend it well.

I think it's an honor for the kids, especially in a program that rarely achieves this level of success on the hardwood.

Everybody knows that the real tests are still ahead but the kids have played well and this is simply a reward for their efforts!

I think it's an honor for the kids, especially in a program that rarely achieves this level of success on the hardwood.

Everybody knows that the real tests are still ahead but the kids have played well and this is simply a reward for their efforts!

No disrespect intended, they clearly have earned the top spot. I am just sorry I have not got to see them play. Any good games coming up for them? I might just make the trip down to see them.

No disrespect intended, they clearly have earned the top spot. I am just sorry I have not got to see them play. Any good games coming up for them? I might just make the trip down to see them.

Will be worth your trip. I have seen them play a couple of times, KBO and 5/3. VERY well coached team. Unselfish and play to win, not lose in close situtations.

None taken!

They still have regular season games against ranked teams Seneca 2/2, Jtown 2/9, Male 2/12, and Eastern 2/16