Countdown clock?

hja1224

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It is weather like this that makes the investment in sports turf pay off. St. X could play 2 hours after the snow melts off.

So could Ryle, CCH, Beech, SK, and a couple other schools in NKY. But I think it's going to be quite a while until this snow melts off. Below normal temps forecasted for at least the next week, plus the possibility of more snow. Gym time is also hard to come by right now because schools' basketball teams are hot and heavy into it. Pretty obvious why college teams from Florida, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, California, etc... are a step ahead of everyone.

So could Ryle, CCH, Beech, SK, and a couple other schools in NKY. But I think it's going to be quite a while until this snow melts off. Below normal temps forecasted for at least the next week, plus the possibility of more snow. Gym time is also hard to come by right now because schools' basketball teams are hot and heavy into it. Pretty obvious why college teams from Florida, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, California, etc... are a step ahead of everyone.

I think you meant high school teams but you are correct for college as well. I remember many of my early season college games were played during light snow showers and very cold temps.