Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How good is UK?

Featured Replies

I think its fair to ask the question now. Just where does this UK team stack up with their last two National Title teams.

 

I think they are certainly better than the 98 team and I'm not so sure they aren't as good as the 96 team. Not as deep but every bit as talented.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We ask this question after every win. They are 17-0 and the #2 team in the country.

You can't even compare them to the 98 and 96 teams until they cut the nets down! I'm no UK cheerleader, this team is good, really good. But you can't compare them to title teams until they win a title.

Long way to go before we can really have this discussion. Lots of things can happen between then and now. You never know what can happen to a young team come tournament time.

They are as good as grilled cheese and tomato soup on a cold winter day!

We ask this question after every win. They are 17-0 and the #2 team in the country.

 

:thumb:

This is the most talented team I've ever seen. Whether or not they turn out to be the best depends on what they do in March.

Wayyyyy too early to compare them to '96 or '98. Win a title and then do that.

Long way to go before we can really have this discussion. Lots of things can happen between then and now. You never know what can happen to a young team come tournament time.

 

:thumb:

I said a few weeks ago I felt a #1 seed wasn't far off...

I said a few weeks ago I felt a #1 seed wasn't far off...

 

After a 17-0 start, I think anything less than a 1-seed would be a dissapointment....

After a 17-0 start, I think anything less than a 1-seed would be a dissapointment....

 

I said it a few weeks ago....

They are as good as grilled cheese and tomato soup on a cold winter day!

 

Their not that good now, come on. :D

The better question is how many people on here are dying for Kentucky to lose?

 

TheDeuce is at the top of my list. :lol:

The better question is how many people on here are dying for Kentucky to lose?

 

TheDeuce is at the top of my list. :lol:

 

I'm there.......but our hatred comes from obnoxious UK fans.....so it's more of a which came first, the chicken or the egg....I would be indifferent about UK, if their fans didn't repulse me.....actually their obnoxious fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.