Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia vs. Kentucky

Who wins this SEC opener 104 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this SEC opener

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK shouldn't have a problem here, I'm still scratching my head wondering how UGA beat Ga Tech.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont see UK loosin their first SEC game. UK by 20 and everyone starts predicting we don't lose a SEC game.

Who is the one person who always votes against UK, I mean its 68 UK and Georgia 1. Reveal yourself CAT Hater.

Who is the one person who always votes against UK, I mean its 68 UK and Georgia 1. Reveal yourself CAT Hater.

 

PAR44...

Trey Thompkins is the only player for the Dawgs that can create problems.

Who is the one person who always votes against UK, I mean its 68 UK and Georgia 1. Reveal yourself CAT Hater.

 

Just someone who is going to pick wrong for the rest of the season hopefully. If it helps the Cats continue winning, I'm all for it.

Just someone who is going to pick wrong for the rest of the season hopefully. If it helps the Cats continue winning, I'm all for it.

 

Yea , I feel ya, I just wanted to know who it might be that if UK does get their first loss, who is gonna get on here and be like " I guessed it , I even voted that way", kinda funny and pathetic.:popcorn:

UK - 193

UG - 17

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Check out the poll results.

 

Parr44 is either a die-hard UGA fan or loves a good cinderella story. lol

 

In any event, if UGA manages to pull off the upset, their will be one smart one in the bunch. :notworthy:

UK wins by 15

Who is the one person who always votes against UK, I mean its 68 UK and Georgia 1. Reveal yourself CAT Hater.

It's 98 to 1 now. Maybe the one vote was a typo.:idunno:

Who is the one person who always votes against UK, I mean its 68 UK and Georgia 1. Reveal yourself CAT Hater.

 

Couldn't let him be the only one to vote for Georgia. For the record most people aren't "CAT haters"....they just hate "CAT Fans" (God knows they make it so easy to do!):laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Check out the poll results.

 

Parr44 is either a die-hard UGA fan or loves a good cinderella story. lol

 

In any event, if UGA manages to pull off the upset, their will be one smart one in the bunch. :notworthy:

:clap:

Even though I voted for Georgia we all know what the end result will be....it's not a football game! :clap::clap::clap:

Edited by TonyDanza

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.