Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia vs. Kentucky

Who wins this SEC opener 104 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this SEC opener

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bulldogs invade Rupp Arena on Saturday for the SEC opener for both teams. I am sure UK will be glad to be playing an opponent after a whole week of Camp Cal. Georgia will be coming off their annual rivalry game with Georgia Tech. Kentucky wins 83-61.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK continues to get better. They win by 20+. Go CATS!

UGA is a good opponent to ease into the conf. schedule. Cats roll early and put it away before halftime

I unfortunately don't believe that I will be able to watch this one. I don't think the Cats will have any problem though.

I feel like Kentucky always struggles with UGA and their style of play.

 

I hope Kentucky blows them out. I'm still bitter about last year.

I feel like Kentucky always struggles with UGA and their style of play.

 

I hope Kentucky blows them out. I'm still bitter about last year.

 

What style does UGA run now with a new coach?

 

Felton's teams essentially made it a slugfest.

What style does UGA run now with a new coach?

 

Felton's teams essentially made it a slugfest.

 

Not sure. I completely forgot that UGA hired Fox. I was thinking Felton was still there.

Feel Cats will be ready to play after tough week of practice and will win by 20 or more.

Cats by 30,94-64

Cousins might get his first early exit of the season if UGA still has some of them punks on their team. I honestly dont know who they have but in the past few years they've had a few that would be canidates to be punched.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.