Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Check out this video from the game...

Featured Replies

First of all, what a terrible foul called on Bledsoe :lol:

 

At the 17 second mark it looks like Coach Cal yells, "Reginald, he will kick your 'butt' after the game is over all day."

 

 

Seems like Cal was fed up with the pre-game banter as well. Pretty funny clip.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A pretty bad call, but I thought the worse call of the game was the foul they called on Wall near the end of the game where Sosa shoved off, and pushed Wall back several feet, and that was preceded by what I thought should have been a walk.

  • Author
A pretty bad call, but I thought the worse call of the game was the foul they called on Wall near the end of the game where Sosa shoved off, and pushed Wall back several feet, and that was preceded by what I thought should have been a walk.

 

:thumb:

 

I had some buddies with money on the game freaking out on that one. That was a "they're down 12" call.

  • Author
Can't really tell what Cal says, IMO.

 

It is definitely very close to the quote I posted.

Pretty sad...

 

A coach should never talk like that to an opposing player.

  • Author
Pretty sad...

 

A coach should never talk like that too an opposing player.

 

Nah. If the rumors about the pre game are true, he's just sticking up for his guy.

It does look like he says all of that, outside of maybe the "Reginald."

 

However, I honestly doubt that Cal would say that, especially with a ref right there, if at all.

 

With that said, did anyone realize that Bledsoe is out of bounds whenever he slides for the ball and throws it to Wall, who in turn throws it to Pat for the dunk?

 

I realized it whenever it was live. I saw another video you could tell it in, not so much this one, but if you could, it is right around the 1:25 mark.

^By far the worst no call in the game

Nah. If the rumors about the pre game are true, he's just sticking up for his guy.

 

Those rumors are true.

It is definitely very close to the quote I posted.

 

You left out "IMO" because their is obviously no possible way for you to know unless Cal himself told you.

  • Author
You left out "IMO" because their is obviously no possible way for you to know unless Cal himself told you.

 

Doesn't take a genius to read his mouth if you watch it a couple times.

I like Coach Cal talkin' smack to Louisville. Just seems kind of funny to me.

Doesn't take a genius to read his mouth if you watch it a couple times.

 

There's really no way to know.

 

I can see that it looks like he says "after the game is over" but other than that nothing can be certain. That can't even be certain. Two different words could look exactly the same coming out of someone's mouth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.