December 30, 200916 yr http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story?id=09000d5d8155c2fa&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
December 30, 200916 yr What a joke. The other division winners around the league and how many Pro Bowlers they have... Vikings (8) Colts (6) Eagles (6) Cowboys (6) Chargers (5) Saints (5) Patriots (4) Cardinals (4) (NFC East still up for grabs) Also... Baltimore (5) Denver (5) Houston (4)
December 30, 200916 yr Benson or one of the corners deserved it. A division champ with no pro bowlers wow.
December 30, 200916 yr I don't know what it says about this TEAM that they don't have a single Pro Bowler??? Ced missing thost 2 1/2 games cost him. Hall and Joseph got too many name brands in front of them. Ocho didn't have the numbers the others had this year. Still all four are having great years.
December 30, 200916 yr Elvis Dumervil made it...and as a starter! :dancingpa What about David Akers? Two Cards in the Pro Bowl!:popcorn:
December 30, 200916 yr CB's get voted in on their reputation, more than their stats...which I think is stupid.
December 30, 200916 yr Well it looks like Marvin Lewis has to be a landslide winner for Coach of the Year.
December 30, 200916 yr Well it looks like Marvin Lewis has to be a landslide winner for Coach of the Year. Pretty sure you are being sarcastic, but I think he without a doubt should be in the conversation. He won a division that could get 3 out of 6 teams in the playoffs. And I would bet not a single "expert" has them better than .500.
December 30, 200916 yr Pretty sure you are being sarcastic, but I think he without a doubt should be in the conversation. He won a division that could get 3 out of 6 teams in the playoffs. And I would bet not a single "expert" has them better than .500. Not being sarcastic at all. To coach a team with no Pro Bowlers to a divsion title, and to beat a Ravens team with 5 Pro Bowlers twice shows you the great job he has done this year. Not to mention all of the injuries the team has over come.
December 30, 200916 yr Pretty sure you are being sarcastic, but I think he without a doubt should be in the conversation. He won a division that could get 3 out of 6 teams in the playoffs. And I would bet not a single "expert" has them better than .500. He did it all with no All-pro players is I think the point LRCW is making.
December 30, 200916 yr Not being sarcastic at all. To coach a team with no Pro Bowlers to a divsion title, and to beat a Ravens team with 5 Pro Bowlers twice shows you the great job he has done this year. Not to mention all of the injuries the team has over come. :thumb:You using the word "landslide" made it sound sarcastic.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.