Pro Bowl teams announced tonight

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what it says about this TEAM that they don't have a single Pro Bowler???

Ced missing thost 2 1/2 games cost him. Hall and Joseph got too many name brands in front of them. Ocho didn't have the numbers the others had this year. Still all four are having great years.

Well it looks like Marvin Lewis has to be a landslide winner for Coach of the Year.

Pretty sure you are being sarcastic, but I think he without a doubt should be in the conversation. He won a division that could get 3 out of 6 teams in the playoffs. And I would bet not a single "expert" has them better than .500.

Pretty sure you are being sarcastic, but I think he without a doubt should be in the conversation. He won a division that could get 3 out of 6 teams in the playoffs. And I would bet not a single "expert" has them better than .500.

Not being sarcastic at all. To coach a team with no Pro Bowlers to a divsion title, and to beat a Ravens team with 5 Pro Bowlers twice shows you the great job he has done this year. Not to mention all of the injuries the team has over come.

He did it all with no All-pro players is I think the point LRCW is making.

Not being sarcastic at all. To coach a team with no Pro Bowlers to a divsion title, and to beat a Ravens team with 5 Pro Bowlers twice shows you the great job he has done this year. Not to mention all of the injuries the team has over come.

:thumb:You using the word "landslide" made it sound sarcastic.