December 31, 200916 yr I like Cincy but to even think that their corners are as good as Revis and Asomugha is nuts IMO. To think Dahni is better than Ryans is crazy too IMO. Chad ran his mouth about Revis...I don't know if he can catch one ball on him!
December 31, 200916 yr I like Cincy but to even think that their corners are as good as Revis and Asomugha is nuts IMO. To think Dahni is better than Ryans is crazy too IMO. Chad ran his mouth about Revis...I don't know if he can catch one ball on him! He and Revis are good friends, it's a joke. And he will catch 1 pass on him.
December 31, 200916 yr I like Cincy but to even think that their corners are as good as Revis and Asomugha is nuts IMO. To think Dahni is better than Ryans is crazy too IMO. Chad ran his mouth about Revis...I don't know if he can catch one ball on him! Well your gonna like this Chad said today forget about Pacquiao vs Mayweather, Revis vs Ocho is the real bout and you don't have to pay for PPV.
December 31, 200916 yr It actually should feature the players who have had the best seasons. And Dhani Jones wasn't anywhere close to that.
December 31, 200916 yr And Dhani Jones wasn't anywhere close to that. He has equal numbers to Ryans on a way better defense.
December 31, 200916 yr MJ's Thoughts and Questions 1) It is nice to see DeSean Jackson get recognized with a starting WR spot, very well deserved IMO. But, wouldn't they give someone else the kick returning spot? 2) Turnaround player of the year, Vernon Davis? From last year and all the trouble he had, to starting the Prow Bowl this year. 3) I really like Leonard Weaver at FB. If it wasn't for him, Philly would have lost a few more games last year. 4) As much as I like Benson and wish he would have made the Pro Bowl, it is pretty tough to argue against the three guys that they chose. 5) Glad to see Brian Dawkins still top of his game, even though he's in a different uniform this year.
December 31, 200916 yr He has equal numbers to Ryans on a way better defense. Dhani is the third best LB on his own team, no way should he be in a Pro Bowl.
December 31, 200916 yr MJ's Thoughts and Questions 1) It is nice to see DeSean Jackson get recognized with a starting WR spot, very well deserved IMO. But, wouldn't they give someone else the kick returning spot? 2) Turnaround player of the year, Vernon Davis? From last year and all the trouble he had, to starting the Prow Bowl this year. 3) I really like Leonard Weaver at FB. If it wasn't for him, Philly would have lost a few more games last year. 4) As much as I like Benson and wish he would have made the Pro Bowl, it is pretty tough to argue against the three guys that they chose. 5) Glad to see Brian Dawkins still top of his game, even though he's in a different uniform this year. Good points... :thumb:
January 1, 201016 yr Dhani is the third best LB on his own team, no way should he be in a Pro Bowl. Not this season.
January 1, 201016 yr Not this season. The bow tie salesman is not a Pro Bowl LB (including this year), he is a solid LB at best... Is he a Middle LB?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.