Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pro Bowl teams announced tonight

Featured Replies

Cedric and our corners were completely snubbed.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be a few of them named as alternates and/or injury replacements, so no worries. I do agree that it seems odd for there to be zero chosen.

I think you could have made a pretty decent argument for Dhani Jones over Demeco Ryans.

Lets be honest is there anything more meaningless than the NFL Pro Bowl?

Lets be honest is there anything more meaningless than the NFL Pro Bowl?

 

Other than I'm sure quite a few contracts have this written in as an incentive bonus. The game itself is worthless, as its pitiful ratings seem to show.

Lets be honest is there anything more meaningless than the NFL Pro Bowl?

Super Bowl halftime show and baseball's Rule 5 draft

Super Bowl halftime show and baseball's Rule 5 draft

 

I have watched both about as much I have watched the Pro Bowl. :lol:

I think you could have made a pretty decent argument for Dhani Jones over Demeco Ryans.

 

You could try, but I don't see any way Dhani Jones deserves it over Ryans.

Not being sarcastic at all. To coach a team with no Pro Bowlers to a divsion title, and to beat a Ravens team with 5 Pro Bowlers twice shows you the great job he has done this year. Not to mention all of the injuries the team has over come.

 

Coughlin led the Giants to the playoffs and eventually a super bowl victory over possibly one of the best teams in NFL history with 1 pro bowler (Osi Umenyiora).

I'm a little disappointed that Steve Smith didn't get voted in for the Giants. He has 97 receptions, and over 1100 yards.

I think you could have made a pretty decent argument for Dhani Jones over Demeco Ryans.

 

I don't think Dhani is near the LB that Ryans is. JMO

I don't think Dhani is near the LB that Ryans is. JMO

 

He's not even close to Ryans.

He's not even close to Ryans.

 

Houston has two stud LB and Ryans is a beast.

Lets be honest is there anything more meaningless than the NFL Pro Bowl?

 

And the players don't even get to go to Hawaii any more.

The thing with corners is the best of the best usually have very meager stats. Revis and Asomugha rarely get thrown at, therefore produce very little in the way of statistics.

 

I agree that either Hall or Joseph should have made it over Bailey though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.