December 30, 200916 yr First time since 1970 that a division winner didn't have a single player named to the Pro Bowl. Ced Bendson has been named 2nd alternate. Behind Thomas Jones. The Bengals haven't released the names of their alternates. Rumor has it that J Joe., Hall and Ocho are all alternates.
December 30, 200916 yr Dhani had 10 less tackles, same amount of ints and FF, and has 2.5 more sacks. But it s not even close? I'd say it's close. I haven't seen the list, but I'm assuming Cushing made the Pro Bowl?
December 30, 200916 yr I'd say it's close. I haven't seen the list, but I'm assuming Cushing made the Pro Bowl?He did.
December 30, 200916 yr He did. He's a rookie correct? Playing hurt all year long, he has had quite a season.
December 30, 200916 yr He's a rookie correct? Playing hurt all year long, he has had quite a season. Houston has two great young LB in Cushing and Ryans.
December 30, 200916 yr Dhani had 10 less tackles, same amount of ints and FF, and has 2.5 more sacks. But it s not even close? It's not all about stats. Dhani isn't anywhere near the caliber linebacker that Demeco Ryans is.
December 30, 200916 yr It's not all about stats. Dhani isn't anywhere near the caliber linebacker that Demeco Ryans is. So, it is about the name and reputation? Got it. One would think that Houston would be a little better than 14th in Total defense with three Pro Bowlers on it.
December 30, 200916 yr It's not all about stats. Dhani isn't anywhere near the caliber linebacker that Demeco Ryans is. if you say so. The numbers show other wise.
December 31, 200916 yr if you say so. The numbers show other wise. I would say that, Dhani is the 3rd best LB in Cincy...
December 31, 200916 yr This is my favorite... Nine players from the AFC North make it and none from the team that went 6-0 in it. I feel bad for the guys who got snubbed, I imagine they get a bonus for making the Pro Bowl.
December 31, 200916 yr if you say so. The numbers show other wise. You can't possibly honestly believe that Dhani Jones is as good, or anywhere near as good, as Demeco Ryans. If you do... :lol:
December 31, 200916 yr So, it is about the name and reputation? Got it. One would think that Houston would be a little better than 14th in Total defense with three Pro Bowlers on it. :lol: Is the sarcasm necessary? The pro bowl should feature the best players. And Dhani Jones is nowhere near DeMeco Ryans.
December 31, 200916 yr :lol: Is the sarcasm necessary? The pro bowl should feature the best players. And Dhani Jones is nowhere near DeMeco Ryans. It actually should feature the players who have had the best seasons.
December 31, 200916 yr If being Pro Bowler isn't based off stats, why is Wes Welker in the game. He isn't close to being one of the best WR's in the AFC. Ocho is much more talented. Welker benifits from the offense he plays in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.