UK Coaching Situation

Big K 61

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooks to come back and Joker gets an offer he can't refuse to go elsewhere.

If Brooks is done the best option is for UK to find someone new.

I can see now that Joker is going to get the same treatment Tubby did, and that's a shame. The guy hasn't even coached a game yet, and people aren't even going to give him a chance. :irked:

I can see now that Joker is going to get the same treatment Tubby did, and that's a shame. The guy hasn't even coached a game yet, and people aren't even going to give him a chance. :irked:

People were very excited about Joker Phillips a couple of years ago, when he signed the deal to be the Head Coach in Waiting... This is not a race thing and shouldn't be made as such... There are just a lot of people who are no longer confident he can keep the program on the rise. Hopefully he proves people wrong.

People were very excited about Joker Phillips a couple of years ago, when he signed the deal to be the Head Coach in Waiting... This is not a race thing and shouldn't be made as such... There are just a lot of people who are no longer confident he can keep the program on the rise. Hopefully he proves people wrong.

You may say it's not a race thing, and hopefully for most people you are right. I am confident that it is for many people though.

If Brooks is indeed done, UK should wipe out the entire staff and bring in a proven coach.

I know some people who live near you Wireman that would be very upset to see a certain assistant canned as you just suggested. :D

Wonder what canning the whole staff would do for recruiting? Probably set it back 5 years at the least. :idunno:

You may say it's not a race thing, and hopefully for most people you are right. I am confident that it is for many people though.

I say you are way off base. Either you can get the job done or not. With Joker's play calling lately, people have lost confidence in him. Simple as that IMO.