December 12, 200916 yr Yeah Wall can't go to his left!!!! I don't know if I've ever seen anyone that comfortable throwing down that hard with their left hand.
December 12, 200916 yr How is that a foul on Bledsoe? Is that who it was on? These announcers are terrible and aren't even talking about the game half the time.
December 12, 200916 yr They called Miller another name, even though they corrected it. They called an obvious 2 a three. At least twice they've said someone got fouled when the ball was simply knocked out of bounds. Criqui has been the culprit each time.
December 12, 200916 yr How funny is it that Perry was arguably Kentucky's 3rd best player last year :lol:
December 12, 200916 yr I don't think Indiana will keep hitting outside like they have this first half. They've burned the nets.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.