Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU updates

Featured Replies

This ones about to be over... IU is too terrible to keep turning the ball over and getting hammered on the boards.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone just see Calipari tell his assistants to STOP clapping after Cousins made a free throw? And then continued to clap himself.....

 

I saw that.

Maybe because they can't play D

Maybe. But a lot of those shots have been contested and they've made tough shots.

Well IU put up a good fight... :lol:

Either Kentucky is looking good against the zone or Indiana just cannot play good zone defense.

UK will be tough to beat if Bledsoe shoots anywhere near as good as he has today for the rest of the season.

Cousins went for the leg bar, but couldn't get the tap. I mean seriously...

Either Kentucky is looking good against the zone or Indiana just cannot play good zone defense.

 

A little of both...

  • Author
Well IU put up a good fight... :lol:

 

For a little bit anyways. They couldn't expect to shoot like they did in the 1st half. UK has just too much talent.

I know Cousins gets killed on here in about every other post...but I like his game. We need a player like that with a little attitude. He just needs more consistency which should come with more experience.

I saw that.

 

If I was at all youtube savvy I'd put it on here later. But I'm not.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.