December 12, 200916 yr I think this will be UKs first loss. Little scary. UK needs to pull through and play. I knew this was going to be a tough one too.
December 12, 200916 yr Keep the pressure on for 40 minutes and UK will be fine. No way IU can handle this kind of pressure for 40 minutes.
December 12, 200916 yr Wall is getting hammered on his shots. No kidding. So far a little home court advantage on the officiating right now. A phantom travel call on Patterson as well.
December 12, 200916 yr Keep the pressure on for 40 minutes and UK will be fine. No way IU can handle this kind of pressure for 40 minutes. I concur. This is UK's first true road game against a decent team, right? Cause UConn was in MSG.
December 12, 200916 yr No kidding. So far a little home court advantage on the officiating right now. A phantom travel call on Patterson as well. I completely agree about the travel call on Patterson. Definitely bogus.
December 12, 200916 yr Does Cousins just love sitting out the last 10 minutes of the 1st half with 2 fouls every single game? I just don't understand him.
December 12, 200916 yr That's an interesting fact...didn't know UK was the tallest team by average in the NCAA.
December 12, 200916 yr Where was the foul on Wall's fast break? That's the 2nd time he's been hammered.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.