Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a decent amount of people don't really care for Ramon Harris, but I do. I feel like he knows his role and he plays hard. Every team needs a player or two like him.

UK looks fine against the zone of IU thus far. Good sign.

Keep the pressure on for 40 minutes and UK will be fine. No way IU can handle this kind of pressure for 40 minutes.

 

:thumb:

Finally an illegal screen called after at least 2 went unoticed

I've seen several instances where Patterson's soft hands have impressed me in this game.

I know a decent amount of people don't really care for Ramon Harris, but I do. I feel like he knows his role and he plays hard. Every team needs a player or two like him.

 

Probably one of the best defenders on the team.

I know a decent amount of people don't really care for Ramon Harris, but I do. I feel like he knows his role and he plays hard. Every team needs a player or two like him.

 

I wish he could make an open shot from time to time, but I love the way he plays.

I know a decent amount of people don't really care for Ramon Harris, but I do. I feel like he knows his role and he plays hard. Every team needs a player or two like him.

 

I think people grew tired of him as a starter. He is an excellent role player now

I know a decent amount of people don't really care for Ramon Harris, but I do. I feel like he knows his role and he plays hard. Every team needs a player or two like him.

 

I've been preaching it all along. Not to mention late in games he always seems to come up with late, big time rebounds, probably because he has fresher legs most of the time.

Gotta love the hustle...

 

And nice to see Bledsoe knocked down some shots. I'd love to see him get going.

 

12-2 run.

Probably one of the best defenders on the team.

 

He's the best ball defender we got.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! That was absolutely not a foul on Patterson. That was ridiculous.

These announcers have messed up on numerous occasions.

These announcers have messed up on numerous occasions.

 

I haven't caught it. What'd they miss?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.