December 12, 200916 yr I haven't caught it. What'd they miss? They called Miller another name, even though they corrected it. They called an obvious 2 a three. At least twice they've said someone got fouled when the ball was simply knocked out of bounds.
December 12, 200916 yr Were so much bigger than IU I don't think they'll be able to hang unless they keep shooting lights out.
December 12, 200916 yr IU has seen their last lead in this game slip away. It all started when they stopped making every single shot. They just can't hang with Kentucky's speed and height.
December 12, 200916 yr WOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish that guy could have stayed in the state of North Carolina!
December 12, 200916 yr Patterson has such a smooth stroke...I feel so confident every time he as the ball in his hands.
December 12, 200916 yr WOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish that guy could have stayed in the state of North Carolina! Thankfully for the Wildcats, they didn't offer him a scholarship.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.