Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guy just literally shoved Harris and nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm amazed at this pitiful job of officiating.

  • Author

I love lose giant faces they hold up. That is hilarious.

I love lose giant faces they hold up. That is hilarious.

 

I love the huge bricks myself. :lol:

Don't you guys love when John Wall acts like he maybe just maybe will stay in college when the question comes up? There's no doubt in anyone's mind in the country that he is going to the NBA next season. Obviously he can't come out and say it but it's almost like he's trying to say that 2+2 might be 5.

Why does Orton leave this feet every time...

He has a bad habit of doing that.

Orton leaves his feet once again..

  • Author

I love seeing a point guard line up to stuff a big man.

Orton left his feet again.

That guy just literally shoved Harris and nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm amazed at this pitiful job of officiating.

Yea we were talking about that. Pretty much horrible.

Where is the foul there? I don't know what else Wall can do?

My little nephew wanted to play ball and said I was LeBron & he got to be John Wall. What a cheater!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.