Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collinsworth An Army All American

Featured Replies

He was left off the CJ Mr. Football list:confused:

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Austin Collinsworth!!

 

What a great honor for him, his family and school.

 

It was a huge event here at FC when Micah Johnson was selected and awesome to watch on National TV. His All-American helmet worn during the game is still in the FC trophy case.

Anyone know how many kids from Kentucky have earned this honor?

Micah Johnson is the only one that comes to mind

 

Brent Grover Highlands

 

 

 

 

 

Congrats Austin!:dancingpa

He was left off the CJ Mr. Football list:confused:

 

Yes....But you know what!!!! I think someone plays with a little chip on his shoulder tonight. Maybe not so good news for John Hardin!!!!

The 2009 U.S. Army All-American Bowl Selection Tour will visit Highlands High School on Tuesday, December 8, 2009 to select a student-athlete to the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. Highlands High School will honor its student-athlete before his teammates, classmates, fans and family during an assembly.

 

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/2009/12/03/collinsworth-will-be-u-s-army-all-american/

 

Did they forget to put him on the roster? I looked on the site to see if he would play East or West and he is not listed!:confused:

A real honor, congratulations Austin!

  • Author
Did they forget to put him on the roster? I looked on the site to see if he would play East or West and he is not listed!:confused:

He won't go on the roster until after the ceremony....

He won't go on the roster until after the ceremony....

 

Oh, okay!:thumb:

CONGRATS AUSTIN!!!!! :dancingpa

 

It's been so much fun watching you the last 3 years! GO GET EM!

Yes....But you know what!!!! I think someone plays with a little chip on his shoulder tonight. Maybe not so good news for John Hardin!!!!

 

I bet the O-Line took that as a smack in the face as well. Wouldn't surprise me if the whole team didn't play with a chip on their shoulder.

 

 

Congrats AC

GREAT reward for a young man who has worked extremely hard and deserves this honor. I guess some informed people actually know talent when it is presented to them, unlike some of the less informed voters for the Mr. Kentucky award. Anyways, AC has bigger and better things to look forward to than almost all of the other 18 candidates...State Championships, another ring, Army All American game, etc......Oh, and choosing between UK, UC, Louisville(GOD, please no!), Vandy, Stanford, Harvard. Hope he has a good pair of sunglasses. Oh well, I guess AC will quickly get over being spurned when he has to choose between some of the best academic institutions on earth or playing in the SEC. It's good to be the King.

 

I get supporting your favorite local boy. It does seem odd that AC didn't make the list. However, I wouldn't get on here and put everyone else down . All of the players nominated had great seasons.

CONGRATS AUSTIN!!!!! :dancingpa

 

It's been so much fun watching you the last 3 years! GO GET EM!

 

Congrats Austin , great award for an outstanding young man. Now you and the Birds go bring home # 19!!!!!! Go Birds!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Congrats young man. :thumb:

I get supporting your favorite local boy. It does seem odd that AC didn't make the list. However, I wouldn't get on here and put everyone else down . All of the players nominated had great seasons.

 

I agree, the whole "his future is better than others" comment is pretty tacky IMO

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.