Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals' Playoff Tickets

Featured Replies

What a rip off...

 

Lower level tickets, which are typically $77 face value, are going for $121. The letter says that the NFL determines ticket prices & handling fees.

 

Full payment must be received by December 8 @ 5:00 p.m.

 

:irked:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a rip off...

 

Lower level tickets, which are typically $77 face value, are going for $121. The letter says that the NFL determines ticket prices & handling fees.

 

Full payment must be received by December 8 @ 5:00 p.m.

 

:irked:

 

Wasn't it the same way in 05?

Wasn't it the same way in 05?

 

Yes it was. Sadly this is nothing new.. its only new to us Bengal fans! :clap:

Yes it was. Sadly this is nothing new.. its only new to us Bengal fans! :clap:

 

I couldn't help but laugh at that lol.

 

I love traveling through Wisconsin and Illinois at the moment. Seems like everyone loves seeing our Bengals doing well this year. Hard knocks probably helped a little with that, but I'll take the love anyway I can get it.

Wasn't it the same way in 05?

 

That sure was a great game... :thumb:

I got my bill from the Bengals, I need to pay them $1143 by 12-8 but it has me smiling ear to ear!!!

Just wrote my check and happy to do it.

That sure was a great game... :thumb:

 

Yeah it was until the Kimo oh Cheapshot play came into play!:madman:

I got my bill from the Bengals, I need to pay them $1143 by 12-8 but it has me smiling ear to ear!!!

 

How many seats is that for and how many games? Just curious on the breakdown.

Yeah it was until the Kimo oh Cheapshot play came into play!:madman:

The river of tears was running low, thanks for getting back up to summer pool.:thumb:

I see no problem with them doing this. People can buy them and sell them for double what they buy them from the Bengals for.

I agree, if you don't want them buy them and sell them. If you think they are ripping you off, make money off them instead!

The river of tears was running low, thanks for getting back up to summer pool.:thumb:

 

:laugh: nice....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.