Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals' Playoff Tickets

Featured Replies

Funny that Stillers fans are bringing up the past cause........that's about all they can say this season.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my bill from the Bengals, I need to pay them $1143 by 12-8 but it has me smiling ear to ear!!!

 

Uh oh.

 

Looks like the BGP reinstatement fee is going up.:lol:

Funny that Stillers fans are bringing up the past cause........that's about all they can say this season.

 

Seasons not over... :D

Seasons not over... :D

 

Bengals 2

Stillers 0

 

:popcorn::popcorn:

Bengals 2

Stillers 0

 

:popcorn::popcorn:

 

yup... But like I said, season not over... :thumb:

Bengals 2

Stillers 0

 

:popcorn::popcorn:

 

Raiders 1

Bungles 0

  • Author
How many seats is that for and how many games? Just curious on the breakdown.

 

It is $121 per seat, and you have to buy the seats in packages of 2.

 

So, it's essentially $242 per seat. It sounds like theguru has 5 seats.

It is actually 1,121. I have two in the club and two in the first row of the 3rd level. Sometimes it is tough being me. LOL

 

Clubs are $170 each and the uppers are $109.50 each. Hopefully my math is right.

Bengals 2

Stillers 0

 

:popcorn::popcorn:

 

Steelers 52

Bengals 28

 

All time series... :popcorn:

It's hard for me to read this thread and not laugh. Pancake I know the avatar isn't new but it still makes me laugh!

It's hard for me to read this thread and not laugh. Pancake I know the avatar isn't new but it still makes me laugh!

 

:lol: yep and I am keeping it til Pittsburgh wins 2 games. :idunno:

  • Author

The point of this thread wasn't to complain about the price of the tickets.

 

I just think it's interesting / disappointing / frustrating that so many people cite the economy & lack of funds as the reasons why the Bengals (and other NFL franchises) are having difficulty selling out. Then, the NFL charges an extra $50 for a playoff ticket.

 

The thing is, I don't think there's any doubt that a playoff game will sell out.

  • Author

I'm assuming that, since the NFL sets the price, they're the same around the league?

 

Or are they somehow proportionate to the regular season ticket prices?

 

Can a fan of another team answer this question?

 

The Bengals' lower level tickets are $77 face value. They're $121 for the playoffs.

 

Is $121 the standard or is a 57% increase the norm?

I browsed through the letter and I have a question. It seems like in 2005 if you didn't purchase the playoff tickets you lost your season tickets for the next season. If I choose not to purchase these, will I lose my rights to purchase seats for 2010?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.