Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals' Playoff Tickets

Featured Replies

I'm assuming that, since the NFL sets the price, they're the same around the league?

 

Or are they somehow proportionate to the regular season ticket prices?

 

Can a fan of another team answer this question?

 

The Bengals' lower level tickets are $77 face value. They're $121 for the playoffs.

 

Is $121 the standard or is a 57% increase the norm?

 

I don't remember the prices increasing that much in '05. I know StubHub shares ticket sales information with their partners from the NFL. Seems like they know people were making money by selling their playoff tickets. I don't see too many making a profit with tickets being this expensive.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll gladly pay for my tickets, and I have no problem with the premium. Playoff

tickets should cost more, and I accept 57%. Conversely, the preseason

tickets should cost at least 57% less though ! I plan on using the tickets

that I purchase, but you could easily charge 3 times your cost (5X if they

play the Stealers !

 

Guru, I think you should create a "ticket-swap" forum that would be free to

all members. Eliminate the Stub Hub surcharge.

I'll gladly pay for my tickets, and I have no problem with the premium. Playoff

tickets should cost more, and I accept 57%. Conversely, the preseason

tickets should cost at least 57% less though ! I plan on using the tickets

that I purchase, but you could easily charge 3 times your cost (5X if they

play the Stealers !

 

Guru, I think you should create a "ticket-swap" forum that would be free to

all members. Eliminate the Stub Hub surcharge.

 

The Steelers fans would pay! :ylsuper:

  • Author

Let me correct a mistake that I made:

 

The tickets are not $121 per game, as I originally stated.

 

Lower Level seats are $84 for the Wild Card, $97 for the divisional playoff, and $145 for the AFC championship, for a "playoff total" of $242.

  • Author
It is actually 1,121. I have two in the club and two in the first row of the 3rd level. Sometimes it is tough being me. LOL

 

Clubs are $170 each and the uppers are $109.50 each. Hopefully my math is right.

 

The #'s are for the Wild Card, Divisional Playoff & AFC Championship, respectively.

 

 

Club 1: $260, $275, $309 for a "Playoff Total" of $584.

Club 2: $210, $225, $259 for a "Playoff Total" of $484

Clubs 3 & 4: $145, $155, $185 for a "Playoff Total" of $340

 

Lower Level: $84, $97, $145 for a "Playoff Total" of $242.

 

Sections 201 - 203; 217 - 221; 231 - 233; 247 - 249: $84, $97, $145, for a "Playoff Total" of $242

 

All Canopy Seats - Section 222 - 230: $74, $85, $134 for a "Playoff total" of $219.

Anyone know if I lose my '10 season tickets if I don't preorder the playoff tickets? The literature didn't state so but I think I should call to find out.

Anyone know if I lose my '10 season tickets if I don't preorder the playoff tickets? The literature didn't state so but I think I should call to find out.

 

NO. If you don't want your playoff tickets this year, pm me and we'll work out something.

  • Author
Anyone know if I lose my '10 season tickets if I don't preorder the playoff tickets? The literature didn't state so but I think I should call to find out.

 

I wouldn't think so, but I am not sure. I will ask around and see what I can do. If I were you, I'd definitely give the Bengals a call & make sure.

Anyone know if I lose my '10 season tickets if I don't preorder the playoff tickets? The literature didn't state so but I think I should call to find out.

 

I do not think you have an issue with next year's tickets. I do have a question though. As a Bengals season ticket holder, I dream of going to the playoffs. How could you not order them?

I do not think you have an issue with next year's tickets. I do have a question though. As a Bengals season ticket holder, I dream of going to the playoffs. How could you not order them?

 

I don't know....I guess it's just me but the Bengals are making you preorder and pay for 2 playoff games. What are the chances of the Bengals actually having 2 home games. I think only 1...IMO!!! So where does the other game money go too. I will tell you where....Mike Brown's pocket. Can you imagine the interest he will generate from the funds he will have his hands on until the 2010 season tickets are due. They did say there wouldn't be a refund and the money would be applied to next years tickets. Why would I want the my money sitting in someone else's bank acount. Just my IMO!!!! I could be totally wrong with my thinking....:idunno:

On a other note.....If anybody wants my tickets you can P.M. me and I will be more than happy to pay you back your 2nd game money when I'm invoiced for my 2010 season tickets....:laugh: Great seats though.....

 

Endzone where the Bengals enter the locker room..

 

Sec 160

Row 34

Seat 19&20

 

 

I think there are only 24-26 seats in the row so they are close to the aisle.

It is really just the NFL getting "theirs" because the value of these tickets goes up a great deal during playoff time. Fair or not, that is why they do it. It does the NFL no good to sell them at the same price and have people turn around and sell them for two or three times the face value.

I don't know....I guess it's just me but the Bengals are making you preorder and pay for 2 playoff games. What are the chances of the Bengals actually having 2 home games. I think only 1...IMO!!! So where does the other game money go too. I will tell you where....Mike Brown's pocket. Can you imagine the interest he will generate from the funds he will have his hands on until the 2010 season tickets are due. They did say there wouldn't be a refund and the money would be applied to next years tickets. Why would I want the my money sitting in someone else's bank acount. Just my IMO!!!! I could be totally wrong with my thinking....:idunno:

 

Playoff tickets are due on Dec. 8th. First 20% of 2010 season will be due on Feb. 28th. Again, small price to pay to get my playoff tickets. That is the reason I am a season ticket holder.... TO GET PLAYOFF TICKETS!!

I don't know....I guess it's just me but the Bengals are making you preorder and pay for 2 playoff games. What are the chances of the Bengals actually having 2 home games. I think only 1...IMO!!! So where does the other game money go too. I will tell you where....Mike Brown's pocket. Can you imagine the interest he will generate from the funds he will have his hands on until the 2010 season tickets are due. They did say there wouldn't be a refund and the money would be applied to next years tickets. Why would I want the my money sitting in someone else's bank acount. Just my IMO!!!! I could be totally wrong with my thinking....:idunno:

 

I'm almost positive you can request a refund if they don't get two home playoff games.

 

It's not that I don't want to purchase the playoff tickets but money isn't exactly growing on trees in my home. I'm 50/50 right now but it's not the easiest decision to make with the holidays right around the corner. $485 for two tickets is a bunch of change and if they only get one home game it's a nice credit for the '10 season tickets, luckily I have another week to make the decision.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.