Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Rider Predictions

Who wins? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How many times have you seen Rider play?

 

 

None this year. I'm going on what they did to MSU, the way UK's defense has looked against the 3, and the scouting report Coach Cal gave on them.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh: This thread is awesome. :ylsuper:

UK playing another potential 1st round NCAA tourney matchup.

 

UK 87

Rider 75

None this year. I'm going on what they did to MSU, the way UK's defense has looked against the 3, and the scouting report Coach Cal gave on them.

 

So the MSU game matters, but the UVA game doesn't?

 

If Coach Cal said Rider was garbage and UK should win by 50+, would you buy that too?

So the MSU game matters, but the UVA game doesn't?

 

If Coach Cal said Rider was garbage and UK should win by 50+, would you buy that too?

 

 

I never said the Virginia game didn't matter, and yes I would feel much better about UK's chances if Coach Cal said Rider was garbage and should win by 50. :lol:

Anyways, the players get the message and tighten up the D.

 

Cats- 94

Broncs- 72

UK 98

Rider 12.

 

I'm just kidding obviously, but I think the Cats start to play better defense and put this one out of reach.

Kentucky 86-61.

“We are not playing winning basketball right now. It may catch us. [Rider] got beat at Virginia and did not shoot well. They are better 3-point shooting team than this team (Sam Houston State) we played today,” Calipari said.

“I am going back to watch tape and then going to punch walls. Then I have to get this game out of my system and watch Rider to see how we can stay in the game and guard a team that has offensive players and won at Mississippi State.

“Mississippi State couldn’t guard them and I bet you they are better defensive team than we are now.”

I really think that it is a very good possibility, but I do not gamble. You'll have to get your Christmas elsewhere. I honestly don't understand why you think it's not possible. Rider beat Miss. State by 20. The Bulldogs are favored to win the SEC West, and have a much more experienced team than Kentucky. Have you seen the Cats defense the past two games? Please tell me why you think my prediction is not a possibility.

 

Where did I say it wasn't a possibility? Of course it is possible...I just don't thin Rider will beat UK by 16 points and I would love for someone to make that wager with me. I guess I need to re-read my post and see where I said it wasn't a possibility.

Rider has a legit shot to beat UK, but they won't IMO.

 

UK 91

Rider 79

 

I think you nailed it.

So you've seen how bad their defense has been, and you still don't think Rider has a good chance of beating the Cats?

 

I have to be honest, I haven't seen Rider play. I have no clue what they have (nor do you by the look of things).

I'll end my participation in this thread by giving you my prediction:

UK:93

Rider:77

Rider 88

 

Kentucky 71

 

So you are figuring on Wall, Bledsoe, Cousins, and Patterson not playing tomorrow afternoon.

So you are figuring on Wall, Bledsoe, Cousins, and Patterson not playing tomorrow afternoon.

 

 

I'm figuring something right now. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.