Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Rider Predictions

Who wins? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm figuring something right now. :sssh:

 

Thats always a good thing.:thumb:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats will outrun and outlast Rider,as Cats pull away for a 115-100 win.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky's Defense will get better. They have probably been spending more time in practice working on offense. UK will lose some games that they shouldnt this year however by Tourney time UK should be clicking.

 

UK wins by 15

I think UK will win but I am nervous about it seeing that Rider can beat a good team on the road and hearing they shoot the three well. As far as Cal addressing the 3 point D he really only had one day of practice since Sam Houston so I'm not sure it is going to be all better today.

 

UK 83 Rider 75

Headed down to Rupp now.. I will be in section 42 if anyone else is going. Go Cats!

Does anyone know if this game is televised?

Does anyone know if this game is televised?

 

 

If you have Fox Sports South you can see it live. It will also be shown on a tape delay on most UK network stations.

I'd have to see you what you have in mind first.

That's probably a wise decision.:lol:

Rider is +1300 on the money line. Go for it LRCW.

 

 

Perhaps you missed the post where I stated I don't wager money, but I'm sure you are confident enough to wager your savings on Kentucky. Enjoy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.