Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Rider Predictions

Who wins? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I would LOVE for someone to really think that is true and be able to back it up with some action. Christmas come early...

 

 

I really think that it is a very good possibility, but I do not gamble. You'll have to get your Christmas elsewhere. I honestly don't understand why you think it's not possible. Rider beat Miss. State by 20. The Bulldogs are favored to win the SEC West, and have a much more experienced team than Kentucky. Have you seen the Cats defense the past two games? Please tell me why you think my prediction is not a possibility.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK 91 Rider 76

 

Cats fend off late run by Rider, win by 15.

I really think that it is a very good possibility, but I do not gamble. You'll have to get your Christmas elsewhere. I honestly don't understand why you think it's not possible. Rider beat Miss. State by 20. The Bulldogs are favored to win the SEC West, and have a much more experienced team than Kentucky. Have you seen the Cats defense the past two games? Please tell me why you think my prediction is not a possibility.

 

The Miss. St. program is quickly becoming the laughing stalk of the SEC. Anytime a player says in a postgame interview, "I think we just got out-coached tonight" something's wrong with your team.

I really think that it is a very good possibility, but I do not gamble. You'll have to get your Christmas elsewhere. I honestly don't understand why you think it's not possible. Rider beat Miss. State by 20. The Bulldogs are favored to win the SEC West, and have a much more experienced team than Kentucky. Have you seen the Cats defense the past two games? Please tell me why you think my prediction is not a possibility.

 

Okay, and a bad Virginia team beat them by 30+....:idunno:

 

I mean, could it happen? Of course it could, but it's not very likely IMO.

The Miss. St. program is quickly becoming the laughing stalk of the SEC. Anytime a player says in a postgame interview, "I think we just got out-coached tonight" something's wrong with your team.

 

 

 

So because a player makes a foolish statement to the press the whole team becomes the laughing stock of the league? I still don't see how that has any bearing on the UK-Rider game, and the fact that Rider has shown that they are very capable of beating what is supposed to be a very good SEC team on the road.

Okay, and a bad Virginia team beat them by 30+....:idunno:

 

I mean, could it happen? Of course it could, but it's not very likely IMO.

 

 

Why isn't it likely? Most people didn't think it was likely that Sam Houston State would hit 15 3's two days after Miami had lit up UK from long range.

So because a player makes a foolish statement to the press the whole team becomes the laughing stock of the league? I still don't see how that has any bearing on the UK-Rider game, and the fact that Rider has shown that they are very capable of beating what is supposed to be a very good SEC team on the road.

 

You are right, it has ZERO to do with the game Saturday. But it had a lot to do with them going into Starkville and beating MSU. They have indeed shown they can beat a team with some talent (I'm not going to say the are good), but they've also shown they can get drilled on the road by a Virginia team that is not so talented (I'm not going to say they are bad.)

You are right, it has ZERO to do with the game Saturday. But it had a lot to do with them going into Starkville and beating MSU. They have indeed shown they can beat a team with some talent (I'm not going to say the are good), but they've also shown they can get drilled on the road by a Virginia team that is not so talented (I'm not going to say they are bad.)

 

 

So are you saying that Rider beat MSU because of coaching?

So are you saying that Rider beat MSU because of coaching?

 

Nope, but that's a possibility.

Nope, but that's a possibility.

 

 

I'm confused then. You said that the player's statement after the game had a lot to do with Rider going into Starkville and winning by 20. Please explain.

Rider blew a good Miss. State off of their home floor and talked trash in how the game was not as close as the 20 point difference made it sound.

Should we defend like we have the last couple of games then we could very well be in trouble. Having said that I think tha Cal just may get a point across in practice and wake some players up.

 

U.K. 79

Rider 71

Rider has a legit shot to beat UK, but they won't IMO.

 

UK 91

Rider 79

Why isn't it likely? Most people didn't think it was likely that Sam Houston State would hit 15 3's two days after Miami had lit up UK from long range.

 

It isn't likely, because they are no where close to being even remotely as talented as UK.

 

What I'm gathering from your posts is that if you were a betting man, you'd take Rider straight-up to win this one....

It isn't likely, because they are no where close to being even remotely as talented as UK.

 

What I'm gathering from your posts is that if you were a betting man, you'd take Rider straight-up to win this one....

 

Was Miami?

It isn't likely, because they are no where close to being even remotely as talented as UK.

 

What I'm gathering from your posts is that if you were a betting man, you'd take Rider straight-up to win this one....

 

 

Neither was Miami or Sam Houston, and I think Rider is better than both of those teams. I have no doubt that UK is more talented, but UK has yet to show that they can guard the 3 point shot, and until they can I believe less talented teams have very good shots at upsetting the Cats. I picked Rider to win, so yes if I was a betting man I would take Rider straight up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.