Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Rider Predictions

Who wins? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neither was Miami or Sam Houston, and I think Rider is better than both of those teams. I have no doubt that UK is more talented, but UK has yet to show that they can guard the 3 point shot, and until they can I believe less talented teams have very good shots at upsetting the Cats. I picked Rider to win, so yes if I was a betting man I would take Rider straight up.

 

Then let's make an avatar wager....UK wins, you sport an avatar of my choosing for a week, if Rider wins, you pick mine.

No, and UK won....That's my point.

 

You're making it sound like it's darned near impossible for Rider to win, yet UK squeaked by Miami by 2... I'm struggling to see why you're so convinced that someone thinking Rider could win is so ridiculous...

Then let's make an avatar wager....UK wins, you sport an avatar of my choosing for a week, if Rider wins, you pick mine.

 

 

I'd have to see you what you have in mind first.

You're making it sound like it's darned near impossible for Rider to win, yet UK squeaked by Miami by 2... I'm struggling to see why you're so convinced that someone thinking Rider could win is so ridiculous...

 

You're misinterpreting what I'm saying....I think Rider COULD win. I don't think they will though. Thinking they could win and thinking they will win are two entirely different things.

:D

 

mylittlepony.jpg

 

 

 

Sure no problem. I'm secure in my manhood. . That is the Rider logo isn't it? :lol:

You can support that logo as well if Rider wins.

I'm confused then. You said that the player's statement after the game had a lot to do with Rider going into Starkville and winning by 20. Please explain.

 

If you think there aren't issues in Starkville, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. When a player says something like this and then the coach suspends him, I think it's clear evidence something's up. I'm not putting the blame on anyone for the Rider loss, but it's pretty obvious after last nights drumming of Rider by UVA that they aren't very good.

If you think there aren't issues in Starkville, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. When a player says something like this and then the coach suspends him, I think it's clear evidence something's up. I'm not putting the blame on anyone for the Rider loss, but it's pretty obvious after last nights drumming of Rider by UVA that they aren't very good.

 

 

I've been awake since 6 am. :D You might want to do more than smell the coffee though if you don't think UK's defense has major issues as well. Coach Cal seems to be very worried about his defense, and this Rider team as well.

I've been awake since 6 am. :D You might want to do more than smell the coffee though if you don't think UK's defense has major issues as well. Coach Cal seems to be very worried about his defense, and this Rider team as well.

 

I've been to every UK game so far. I KNOW how bad their defense is, trust me. I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned UK's defense once in any of this though. It is bad right now and I listen to Cal talk about "this Rider team."

I've been to every UK game so far. I KNOW how bad their defense is, trust me. I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned UK's defense once in any of this though. It is bad right now and I listen to Cal talk about "this Rider team."

 

 

So you've seen how bad their defense has been, and you still don't think Rider has a good chance of beating the Cats?

So you've seen how bad their defense has been, and you still don't think Rider has a good chance of beating the Cats?

 

How many times have you seen Rider play?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.