Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions

Who wins...Boyle County or Lexington Catholic? 127 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins...Boyle County or Lexington Catholic?

    • Boyle County
      67%
    • Lexington Catholic
      32%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was looking at the 4A bracket and noticed that there is a chance Boyle and Marion could meet for the title. What are the odds of this happening? I must admit I haven't followed football very close this year so I don't know much about any team other than Boyle.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was looking at the 4A bracket and noticed that there is a chance Boyle and Marion could meet for the title. What are the odds of this happening? I must admit I haven't followed football very close this year so I don't know much about any team other than Boyle.

 

I believe Marion County is the dark horse. I think they win this Friday.

Boyle Co. 56

Lex Cath. 12

 

I don't see the score being that lopsided.

Edited by Ram
Rule 10

Boyle Co. 56

Lex Cath. 12

 

I thought Sunday was your big drinking day??????

 

:banana::banana::banana:

It's finally Friday in the Rebel nation time to get it on. There has been a lot said this past week about the game. Boyles defense will again stand strong very strong. The O line will again as they have all year open nice holes for Mr. MacShara to run thru. Saying that I'll take Boyle by 14. We may get lucky, Coach French may remove the bridle tonight and really let the men play. Go get'em Rebs.:thumb:

Boyle County 42

LexCath 21

Game Day! :banana::clap:

Game Day! :banana::clap:

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I thought Sunday was your big drinking day??????

 

:banana::banana::banana:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

:notworthy:

Boyle County is on a mission this season and McShara is the real deal. I have talked to a few officials who have done at least 1 BC game and their comment was 'This kid is probably the best player we have seen all year.'

 

Would it shock me if Lex Cath won? Nope, they absolutely can. But I just think Boyle is playing at such a high level that they will be hard to shut down.

Game Day! :banana::clap:

 

Can you feel it.:thumb: I can feel it.:ylsuper: It hammer time.:dancingpa 3 hours and 50 min. :walk:

Can you feel it.:thumb: I can feel it.:ylsuper: It hammer time.:dancingpa 3 hours and 50 min. :walk:

 

It's on like DONKEY KONG!

 

donkey-kong.jpg

  • Author

Man I am psyched, pumped up, anxious, excited......I wish I could put on the pads and play tonight too!!!!!

 

 

 

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.