Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions

Who wins...Boyle County or Lexington Catholic? 127 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins...Boyle County or Lexington Catholic?

    • Boyle County
      67%
    • Lexington Catholic
      32%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 138
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lexington Catholic by 1 over Boyle County in what I believe to be a huge upset.

The Knights will pull out everything to win this one. Boyle better get ready to see the cornfield spread and a few other formations.

 

That being said, I think Boyle rolls in this one.

The Knights will pull out everything to win this one. Boyle better get ready to see the cornfield spread and a few other formations.

 

That being said, I think Boyle rolls in this one.

 

I agree that nothing will be held back for this game. Nobody better go get a hot dog untill halftime, because you just might miss something big. :eek:

Now thats some nice shoes!

 

:thumb::thumb: Love the shoes!!

Now thats some nice shoes!

 

Your not kidding. And the feel really good to. :walk:

I agree that nothing will be held back for this game. Nobody better go get a hot dog untill halftime, because you just might miss something big. :eek:

 

A couple of days away. I can't wait! :ylsuper:

Lexington Catholic by 1 over Boyle County in what I believe to be a huge upset.

 

I don't think that would be that huge of an upset.

Thursday are longest days ever! Cmon Friday! GO REBELS!!!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I hope the passing game isn't your other option because the freshman qb for Lex. Cath., Kyle Bolin, shared the nuc combine qb mvp trophy with your senior qb. . .

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I hope the passing game isnt your other option because the freshman qb for lex. cath., Kyle Bolin, shared the nuc combine qb mvp trophy with your senior qb. . .

 

Huh?

I hope the passing game isn't your other option because the freshman qb for Lex. Cath., Kyle Bolin, shared the nuc combine qb mvp trophy with your senior qb. . .

 

Oh that does it I am switching my pick. LC 100 Boyle 0. :p

I hope the passing game isn't your other option because the freshman qb for Lex. Cath., Kyle Bolin, shared the nuc combine qb mvp trophy with your senior qb. . .

 

Are you saying that the Lex Cath freshmen qb is not that talented, therefore, BC qb isn't either?

 

Just wait and see Friday night is all I can say. Go REBELS !!!!!!!!!:banana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.