Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions

Who wins...Boyle County or Lexington Catholic? 127 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins...Boyle County or Lexington Catholic?

    • Boyle County
      67%
    • Lexington Catholic
      32%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Are you saying that the Lex Cath freshmen qb is not that talented, therefore, BC qb isn't either?

 

Just wait and see Friday night is all I can say. Go REBELS !!!!!!!!!:banana:

 

That's what it sounded like to me! :ohbrother:

  • Replies 138
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the Freshman QB even see the field?

 

Speaking of fields how is Boyle Co's looking?

Does the Freshman QB even see the field?

 

Speaking of fields how is Boyle Co's looking?

 

I have been wondering the same thing. How much rain has the field had this week?

I have been wondering the same thing. How much rain has the field had this week?

 

Not exactly so sure myself. Maybe Rebel can let us in on that question.

Not exactly so sure myself. Maybe Rebel can let us in on that question.

 

How about it Rebel?

I don't think that would be that huge of an upset.

 

I do. I belive Boyle County is highly favored (See the Pole Attached).

  • Author

The field has been covered all week. I don't expect it to be uncovered until we know for sure it isn't going to rain.

  • Author
I hope the passing game isn't your other option because the freshman qb for Lex. Cath., Kyle Bolin, shared the nuc combine qb mvp trophy with your senior qb. . .

 

Put your freshman in the game then......:notworthy:. I'd love to see the 2 NUC Combine MVP Trophy holders go head to head.:thumb:

I do. I belive Boyle County is highly favored (See the Pole Attached).

 

I don't know what poll you are looking at. It is Boyle and Lex Cath. If LC won it would not be that big of an upset and I think that most of the Boyle fans would agree.

I wish I could be in :

 

1.) Danville for the Boyle County/Lexington Catholic game on Friday.

 

2.) Louisville for the St. Xavier/Simon Kenton game of Friday.

 

However, I will pass the loyalty check and be in Georgetown instead of getting to see these two, most interesting, games.

I don't know what poll you are looking at. It is Boyle and Lex Cath. If LC won it would not be that big of an upset and I think that most of the Boyle fans would agree.

 

Ok. Let me put it a little milder for you. I believe Boyle County is favored and should win the game. However, I think Lexignton Catholic wil beat the favored Boyle County by a close margin of one point at Boyle County. Later that evening after the St. Xavier Simon Kenton game when I am listening to the Kentucky High School Scoreboard Show and they announce that Lexington Catholic beat Boyle County I will say "That is Huge". :D

 

All kidding aside, Good Luck to both teams it should be a great ball game.

Ok. Let me put it a little milder for you. I believe Boyle County is favored and should win the game. However, I think Lexignton Catholic wil beat the favored Boyle County by a close margin of one point at Boyle County. Later that evening after the St. Xavier Simon Kenton game when I am listening to the Kentucky High School Scoreboard Show and they announce that Lexington Catholic beat Boyle County I will say "That is Huge". :D

 

All kidding aside, Good Luck to both teams it should be a great ball game.

 

Well, that was plain enough for me! :thumb: :lol:

How about it Rebel?

 

I've been out of state in Nashville working. Not had a chance to see or hear anything about the field. I'm sure it's ready for tomorrow night.

Put your freshman in the game then......:notworthy:. I'd love to see the 2 NUC Combine MVP Trophy holders go head to head.:thumb:

 

I don't care who you are that there is funny PurplePride!:lol: I'll have to buy you a hotdog for that.

I hope the passing game isn't your other option because the freshman qb for Lex. Cath., Kyle Bolin, shared the nuc combine qb mvp trophy with your senior qb. . .

 

Like I said earlier QB. First meeting, Lexington Catholic had 19 yards rushing for the game. Raglin had 13 of them on 12 attemps, Ward had 5 yards on 10 attemps, and Ramsey 1 for 1. Instead of worring about our options, you better worry about yours.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.