Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions

Who wins...Boyle County or Lexington Catholic? 127 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins...Boyle County or Lexington Catholic?

    • Boyle County
      67%
    • Lexington Catholic
      32%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This will be one of the best games in the state. Raglin vs. McSherry will be fun to see if you attend the game.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
This will be one of the best games in the state. Raglin vs. McSherry will be fun to see if you attend the game.

 

Do you mean MacShara?

 

If so, I don't expect Raglin to turn in that much of a better performance than his last time facing us.

Boyle has given up 71 points this year. Catholic has given up 247. Every good team Catholic has played (with the exception of Trinity) has put up a lot of points on them b/c their defense doesn't hit enough or play fast enough to stop people when it gets tough. I didn't say Catholic had soft guys on their team, I simply said Boyle's kids are tougher. At the end of the night on Friday you will agree with me. And if I'm wrong I'll get on here and admit I'm wrong.

Two good teams. Boyle has played a good schedule. Catholic has played a great schedule. Catholic wins 28-21.

  • Author
Two good teams. Boyle has played a good schedule. Catholic has played a great schedule. Catholic wins 28-21.

 

No way Catholic scores 28 on this defense. If Catholic wins, I say it will likely be a 17-14 score or something like that. No way they put up 28 on this defense. If they do, I'll eat crow, but I just don't see that happening.

I am going with Boyle County in this one.... seems like BC is on a continuous improvement run with momentum to carry them to Bowling Green. Boyle County and friends in a rout...

No way Catholic scores 28 on this defense. If Catholic wins, I say it will likely be a 17-14 score or something like that. No way they put up 28 on this defense. If they do, I'll eat crow, but I just don't see that happening.

 

I agree with you PurplePride92. You know what? Make that a crow for two if Lexington Catholic scores 28 points. :thumb:

I am going with Boyle County in this one.... seems like BC is on a continuous improvement run with momentum to carry them to Bowling Green. Boyle County and friends in a rout...

 

How big of a rout are we talking my friend? :D

Here's some calculus for you guys!

 

Boyle County + Lexington Catholic = close game

 

:popcorn:

Hard to beat a good team twice in one season. I'll take LC 28 BC 21.

It will be a low scoring game.JMO

Hard to beat a good team twice in one season. I'll take LC 28 BC 21.

 

Total misnomer, particularly in this series.

 

For PROOF see page 1:

 

In '99 and '00 Boyle gave Lex Cath the ONLY 2 losses each year the Knights sustained.

 

Last year the Rebels defeated the Knights both times. That's three times that Boyle did exactly what you said was not likely or "hard" as you termed it.

 

LC swept Boyle in '98 and in '07 so it happens quite a lot in this series. :sssh:

Hard to beat a good team twice in one season. I'll take LC 28 BC 21.

 

1999, 2000, 2007, & 2008 the team that won the first game went on to win the second game. 2009 remains to be seen if history repeats its self. The last 5 seasons these two teams have been in the same district they have played twice.

 

*2001 thru 2006 Boyle and Catholic was placed in different districts.

I've always heard great people think alike Hatz.:D You did have to do me one better, I forgot all about the 98 season.

How big of a rout are we talking my friend? :D

 

35 -14 work for you?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.