Tennessee 31 South Carolina 13

swamprat

I'm about to drink the Kiffin Koolaide. They are really good on defense and I think somebody else is wearing Cromptons uni lol. They are going to get recruits there and it's pretty easy to see they have an amazing coaching staff there! He put together a staff that can recruit but Tenn has gotten better and better which shows the coaches are not only guys that can recruit but guys that can flat our coach!

I'm about to drink the Kiffin Koolaide. They are really good on defense and I think somebody else is wearing Cromptons uni lol. They are going to get recruits there and it's pretty easy to see they have an amazing coaching staff there! He put together a staff that can recruit but Tenn has gotten better and better which shows the coaches are not only guys that can recruit but guys that can flat our coach!

Unfortunately, everything you say about the team a little over two hours south of Lexington is true.

I think the Vols are back and will be back in a big way.

Kiffin walked into a really good defense to start with. Hiring his father to run the defense has only helped make it even better. The offense has shown some improvement recently, which is beneficial, because they don't have to be too good to allow Tennessee to win.