Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who wins? 154 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've seen Lawrence play and I'm impressed. He's definitely in the same category as Bardo, Wilson, West, and Erpenbeck as far as a legitimate threat to run the ball. Plus, he's a solid passer. There is no question he helps to make life easier for Simpson, as it is no longer quite so simple for defenses to key solely on Simpson.

 

I agree. :thumb:

  • Replies 135
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they certainly did. And Bo Jackson and Neon Deion played professional baseball and football. Nowadays you can't even find very many athletes that play HS baseball and football. In the era of specialization, it hurts a players development learning two different positions. Not to mention the durablity/endurance factor. I'm just saying, if Simpson had to carry the ball 30x per game, how effective would he be on defense?

 

Just as effective as when he just about single handedly beat Male to go to state lasy year. Get your best players on the field as much as possible. You can't bring up the Henry Clay game either. Miles wasn't 100% for one and when you go down a couple scores against a team with a offense like HC you almost have to get rid of your run game.

I think this game is at 7:30 but someone told me 7:00 can anyone confirm the actual start time?

 

The latest time that I have heard is 7:00, for TV scheduling purposes. Both Ryle and SK web sites confirm this.

It's insane that these two have to play such a big district game on short rest. Luckily neither had a very difficult game on Friday.

1600 views since this thread was posted only 4 days ago. I'd say this is going to be a well-attended game!

I know I will be there weather permitting! I would say either way if it wasn't on TV.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Excellent, five extra minutes. Gives me a bit more time to get situated.

Look for a high scoring game. This might come down to who has the ball last.

:popcorn:

Excellent, five extra minutes. Gives me a bit more time to get situated.

 

I know, those stands are never a fun place to sit and standing along the fence there is only a couple good spots. That five extra minutes will be important.

I know I will be there weather permitting! I would say either way if it wasn't on TV.

 

Is it on TV live or delayed? Also, what channel will it be on?

 

Thanks

Is it on TV live or delayed? Also, what channel will it be on?

 

Thanks

 

Its live, Fox sports in NKY Ch. 49 on ICN.

I'm just hoping for a good game by both teams.

And beginning to wonder,.... Is there anything in cough drops that can make you have to go to the bath room alot? I've been on the toilet like crazy the past two days, only thin I can think of is cough drops.

 

Is this in the wrong thread maybe?:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.