Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who wins? 154 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anyone carrying the game on the radio? I have Direct TV not Insight.... or online?

  • Replies 135
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, those stands are never a fun place to sit and standing along the fence there is only a couple good spots. That five extra minutes will be important.

 

I stand on the fence line, and it's not as good as it was before the reconfiguration, I like my spot.

Anyone carrying the game on the radio? I have Direct TV not Insight.... or online?

 

The game is on Directv. Somewhere in the 600's. Fox Sports Cincinnati, same channel as the Reds games.

Should be a great game, no way it's a blow out. Hope the weather doesn't determine the outcome.

Depends what this guy on Channel 12 says right now.

Depends what this guy on Channel 12 says right now.

 

It didn't look terrible. I like periods of rainfall over just rainfall.

Sure is nice that SK has turf.

SK wins by14.Way to many holes in Ryles defense to stop Simpson.:ylsuper:

Who all is still going despite the weather?

 

I wanted to stay home, watch it on T.V. warm, dry, cold ones. I just got out voted by the kids. Looks like I'll be out in the cold rain. :irked:

Lets see, I love football and I love going to the games but tonight I have the option of staying home while sitting in my lazy boy chair, in my nice dry home, in front of a warn fire and watching this game on my TV or going to the game getting soaked and chilled?

 

Duh....:idunno:

 

BTW it is dumping out right now at 6pm in Boone County!

 

Radar

This has all the makings of a long drawn out ugly game. Weather is calling for HEAVY RAIN non-stop and lighting strikes through late tomorrow. SK is in the heaviest rain path! Start & stop is not a helpful process in a game this big! :irked:

It's coming down hard right now, i'm only like 2 minutes away from SK.

It's coming down hard right now, i'm only like 2 minutes away from SK.

 

Me too. FOX is looking like a real good option at the moment! :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.