Everything posted by SlimShady
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
That’s a final. The Cougars are going to the playoffs after a game-ending goal-line stand, Conner 46 Cooper 40..........................per Ryan Ernst at nky.com Wow...what a game this apparently was. Sorry I missed it.
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
Stat from half time per R Ernst How’s this for a stat line? Cooper senior running back Dvontae Bradley has 13 carries for 242 yards and four touchdowns.
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
Conner leads Cooper 46-40 and is preparing to punt from its own 36-yard line. per Ryan ernst on nky.com 2:56 left to play
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
Conner 40-27 with 7 minutes left in tHE 4q per text I just rec'd.
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
Conner 33-27 with 4:30 left in the 3Q per the text I just got
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
CVB-----thank you for the updates! Please keep them coming. 54 points in 1H...I would not have guessed that one.....I thought Cooper would go ground and eat clock time. Has Conner given up all four TD's to Cooper O or any special teams involved?
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
How many has Bradley scored so far? Cant Conner D stop him? Trosper probably going nuts on sidelines
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
Conner D forgot to show up?
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
20-20 just started 2nd Q per a text I just got....40 points in one Q....this will be interesting!
-
Conner/Cooper Updates
Is this game on the internet anywhere?
-
Fair Catch Free-Kick
Had no idea this was possible...
-
Conner/Cooper Predictions
This really doesn't make a difference, but I am going to throw it out there anyway's. Conner beat Boone Co., Boone Co. beat Cooper. If Conner goes into the game the same as they did versus Boone it will be a win for the Cougars.
-
Conner/Cooper Predictions
It is alright, I honestly don't get it either. I guess they just like that school better than the one they go to. Who know's???
-
Conner/Cooper Predictions
As a student at Conner, this is true. It is not just Cooper attire. It is also Ryle, Boone, SK, and Dixie. Some kids just don't have as much school spirit as others. Hopefully the Cougars can go out and bring in a win, sending them to the playoffs.
-
Ryle/ Conner predictions
If anyone is still confused on my first post, what I meant was that both team's offense's are good, if not great. The team that wins will be decided on how the defensive squads play.
-
Ryle/ Conner predictions
The Defensive teams will have to step it up... That is what I mean. Defense will win the game for sure.
-
Who is the better QB to come out of Conner High, Nick West or Trevor Stellman?
I agree with you Roman Empire.
-
Who is the better QB to come out of Conner High, Nick West or Trevor Stellman?
Why do you say that?
-
Who is the better QB to come out of Conner High, Nick West or Trevor Stellman?
Your thoughts and rulings on this one... :idunno::idunno::idunno::idunno:
-
Ryle/ Conner predictions
Ryle will run all over the Cougar Defense. Conner will pass all over the Raider Defense. It is a defensive game for sure. Both Offense's are looking pretty good, but it will be an all Defense game. It will be very close.
-
Ryle/ Conner predictions
Agreed!
-
Campbell County 14 Conner 13
Boone will NOT beat either of these teams.
-
Conner/ Campbell County Predictions
I agree. Campbells QB is number one for passing right now, if im not mistaken, And Conners QB, Smith I think it is, he is like third or fourth for passing. If Conner needs to, Throspher will set in a ground game, hopefully that is not needed. I unfortunately haven't seen the Camels play this season, but I know Conners Smith likes to connect with Miller, Mulderink, and Fogel.
-
Conner/ Campbell County Predictions
I agree with what you say. But, Conner has just won a district game against Boone County. They need to build up some momentum by beating the Camels, if this happens, Conner may have a chance of beating the Raiders next Friday. That is if Elliot is still out, if the rumors are true that he is hurt.
-
Conner/ Campbell County Predictions
Who do you think is going to win and why???