Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/ Conner predictions

Who wins this one? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ryle and Connor will do battle this Friday, your thoughts and predictions.

Ryle runs the ball pretty well and Conner passes the ball pretty well. The win over SK was nice but the Raiders better not stroll into Hebron like they did into Union (Cooper). Ryle nails down the district championship with a win so the boys will be ready.

Ryle runs the ball pretty well and Conner passes the ball pretty well. .

 

Don't confuse passing often with passing well. 300 yards last night and they put up 13 points.

 

This game will be ugly.

Ryle 45 Conner 14. Ryle finally puts it all together on offense!

I wouldn't be surprised to see a close game. Ryle was flat the two games before SK and may not bring the same emotion for Conner that they did with the Pioneers.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a close game. Ryle was flat the two games before SK and may not bring the same emotion for Conner that they did with the Pioneers.

 

Agreed!

Ryle will run all over the Cougar Defense. Conner will pass all over the Raider Defense. It is a defensive game for sure. Both Offense's are looking pretty good, but it will be an all Defense game. It will be very close.

Ryle can't look passed Conner. I think Conner has a good offense although I don't like it. If I was Ryle defensive coordinator I would put as much pressure as possible on Smith. If you get pressure on him, he can't throw. And Conner will be destroyed just like they were against Sk.

Ryle will run all over the Cougar Defense. Conner will pass all over the Raider Defense. It is a defensive game for sure. Both Offense's are looking pretty good, but it will be an all Defense game. It will be very close.

 

Sorry, but I found this to be kind of funny. So Ryle's offense will crush Conner's defense and Conner's offense will crush Ryle's defense, but it will be a "defensive game for sure" and an "all defense game"? It's late at night, so maybe my brain has gone to sleep already, but I don't quite follow this. :confused:

 

I think Ryle will continue to work on improving the pass game and build on the positives of the SK game. I don't think Ryle will have any trouble putting up quite a few points on Conner. I do think it will be a nice test for the Raiders' secondary to face Conner's passing game and think they will fare well in this one. I'll say Ryle 35, Conner 14.

Ryle should be too much for the Cougars but I'd expect the final margin to be within 2 or 3 td's.

I think Ryle learned a lot in the first half of the Cooper game! If you let your opponent hang around and gain confidence and momentum you set yourself up for a dog fight or even a loss!

Now with Ryle being in the driver's seat in Northern Kentucky 6A and Ryle's strength being the power I offense! It would be beneficial for Ryle to grab the momentum early, doing what they do best. Both running and passing out of their most effective formation.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when called correctly Ryle has less 3 and outs, opens up more playmaker's and also put's a 210lb downhill RB 7 yds deep instead of from a dead stop. I think this game could be very close or maybe a blowout.

Hopefully Ryle builds some type of momentum and lead before they work on parts of their game that needs the most work.

I think Elliott has a field day!! I think Ryle will have no problem stopping the pass in this one!! Ryle 35 Conner 14

Ryle big and Elliott runs wild.

Ryle will run all over the Cougar Defense. Conner will pass all over the Raider Defense. It is a defensive game for sure. Both Offense's are looking pretty good, but it will be an all Defense game. It will be very close.

 

Wow, Is it me or are you arguing with yourself? Is it gonna be an offensive show or a defensive struggle?

OK, I'll admit it. I miss the "_________Name of Opponent________" will "___run or pass_____ all over Ryle. ___________________ 34, Ryle 14. So, for this week: Cy Smith will pass all over Ryle. Conner 34, Ryle 14. I feel better.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.