Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Cooper Predictions

Featured Replies

Big game in Hebron Friday night. Conner wins and they are in, however, Cooper can play spoiler and send Boone to the playoffs with their very first district win in school history. I look for a very good game with alot on the line for the Cougars. Thoughts?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I will be out of town or I'd cruise on over to Hebron to check this one out.

 

Toss up in my mind.

I'm gonna take Cooper for no other reason than they have been close all year and now I think they finally get that district win.

Would love to see Cooper get that first district win although I believe Conner will pull it out since it is at Conner. I would expect a very closely contested game.

Should be a good game but I think Conner gets the W and #4 seed for the playoffs.

Cooper gets their first 6A win with a 28-21 win on a last minute drive over Conner.

Would like to see Cooper get a district win, so I will go with Cooper.

If Cooper wins. And Boone loses to Ryle. Boone, Cooper, and Cooner all have one district win. Boone beat Cooper, Conner beat Boone, and lets say Cooper beats Conner. Who and how do they determine who gets the last spot for the playoffs?

Boone wins the 3-way tie breaker if Cooper knocks off Conner.

If Cooper wins. And Boone loses to Ryle. Boone, Cooper, and Cooner all have one district win. Boone beat Cooper, Conner beat Boone, and lets say Cooper beats Conner. Who and how do they determine who gets the last spot for the playoffs?

 

If it ends in a three way tie between Boone, Conner, and Cooper then Boone would win the tie breaker. The tie breaker is the amount of victories of the 4(or how ever may wins you have) teams that you defeated.

If it ends in a three way tie between Boone, Conner, and Cooper then Boone would win the tie breaker. The tie breaker is the amount of victories of the 4(or how ever may wins you have) teams that you defeated.

 

But as of right now Boone has 3 wins Connor has 4 wins, there would be a tie there also, it looks complicated to me.

But as of right now Boone has 3 wins Connor has 4 wins, there would be a tie there also, it looks complicated to me.

 

If Conner, Boone, and Cooper tie.

 

You take the 3 teams that Boone beat and add up their wins.

You then take the 4 teams that Conner beat and add up their wins.

Now you take Coopers 3 wins(if they beat Conner) and add up their wins.

 

The 3 teams that Boone beat have more victories than the 4 that Conner defeated, and more than the 3 Cooper would have beat.

I understand now, I guess this is where playing a tougher schedule helps you out.

If Conner, Boone, and Cooper tie.

 

You take the 3 teams that Boone beat and add up their wins.

You then take the 4 teams that Conner beat and add up their wins.

Now you take Coopers 3 wins(if they beat Conner) and add up their wins.

 

The 3 teams that Boone beat have more victories than the 4 that Conner defeated, and more than the 3 Cooper would have beat.

 

Add one more rule - you can't count the Ws over any of the teams that you're tied with.

Can someone clear something up for me? I was reading another blog recently where Coach Trosper was being interviewed. The kid doing the interview asked him about Conner kids wearing Cooper shirts to school on a regular basis. I didn't take it as they were wearing it as joke but, rather, it was just part of their normal attire.

 

What in the world is that?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.