Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who wins? 154 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

And beginning to wonder,.... Is there anything in cough drops that can make you have to go to the bath room alot? I've been on the toilet like crazy the past two days, only thin I can think of is cough drops.

 

OKay . . . . . do you see your diarheaa issue helping or hurting one of these two teams? :D:idunno:

  • Replies 135
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKay . . . . . do you see your diarheaa issue helping or hurting one of these two teams? :D:idunno:

 

:lol::lol:

I just wanted to see if you guys would catch on to that. What I'm saying is that I think the run game will be key for both teams.:D

You can't edit a post like that. It was classic man. BTW pretty sure you meant pooopy not ooopsy.

You can't edit a post like that. It was classic man. BTW pretty sure you meant pooopy not ooopsy.

 

It was classic, and now you can tell all of the others about that one time just after the stroke of midnight when sf41 posted something completely inappropriate on a very frequently viewed thread, then blushed from his camode, and pressed the EDIT BUTTON.....:lol:

It was classic, and now you can tell all of the others about that one time just after the stroke of midnight when sf41 posted something completely inappropriate on a very frequently viewed thread, then blushed from his camode, and pressed the EDIT BUTTON.....:lol:

 

It was just so off the wall, but blended in so well. Like I'm bored reading all the posts then I read that one and start to click away when suddenly my mind goes... wait, what? :lol:

It was just so off the wall, but blended in so well. Like I'm bored reading all the posts then I read that one and start to click away when suddenly my mind goes... wait, what? :lol:

 

Just kepping you on your A game.

Just kepping you on your A game.

 

You did a good job. You going to the game tommorrow night? Well, I guess now it's tonight.

You did a good job. You going to the game tommorrow night? Well, I guess now it's tonight.

 

More than likely. Going to Nicholson for ribs at Dads. May just go to the game with him after. If I go I'll wear my BGP long sleeve shirt weather permitting.

More than likely. Going to Nicholson for ribs at Dads. May just go to the game with him after. If I go I'll wear my BGP long sleeve shirt weather permitting.

 

I'll look for ya. I'll be there unless it's dumping buckets.

Now that we have rain, will this change anything???

Now that we have rain, will this change anything???

 

I would think it will put more emphasis on Ryle's run game. SK's passing has alot to do with Lawrence rolling out and being able to run the ball if need be, meaning he can be efficient. Not sure how Hempel will do with that. Definitely makes for a fun game to watch though.

Not so sure how reliable it is, but the hourly forecast on Accu-weather does not show any heavy rain arriving until middle of the night, so hopefully it will stay a light drizzle or even get a couple of dry hours for the game.

Not so sure how reliable it is, but the hourly forecast on Accu-weather does not show any heavy rain arriving until middle of the night, so hopefully it will stay a light drizzle or even get a couple of dry hours for the game.

 

I dunno, we'll see, I'd rather it doesn't rain so I can go. But 90% chance of rain, you'd atleast have to think that's going to be a slick game. Not muddy though.:D

Not so sure how reliable it is, but the hourly forecast on Accu-weather does not show any heavy rain arriving until middle of the night, so hopefully it will stay a light drizzle or even get a couple of dry hours for the game.

 

They should move the game to Ryle because the sun always shines in Union!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.