USF at FSU

swamprat

The winner?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. The winner?

This is thread should be a Florida State pile on of epic proportions. Last I checked, Vegas had the Noles a 14.5 pt favorite. And it may just be a blowout. However, even with the loss of Matt Grothe, I still hold out hope.

Martin Fennelly on BJ

Joe Henderson Column Part of Joe's column is wrong. Grothe was reshirted in 05 when USF upset 10th ranked UofL in RayJay. Pat Julmiste was QB, then.

Stranger things have happened. This year, too.

I think FSU is just going to have too much talent for USF. I think if FSU had better coaching they would be a possible threat for the title. Who knows with Bobby Bowden, Mickey Andrews and Jimbo the Seminoles may find a way to lose this game. I think Ponder and Co. will be too much though.

For the record I think Bowden is one of the best coaches of all-time. But he currently isn't, and I don't know how much coaching he actually does anyway.

I think FSU is just going to have too much talent for USF. I think if FSU had better coaching they would be a possible threat for the title. Who knows with Bobby Bowden, Mickey Andrews and Jimbo the Seminoles may find a way to lose this game. I think Ponder and Co. will be too much though.

For the record I think Bowden is one of the best coaches of all-time. But he currently isn't, and I don't know how much coaching he actually does anyway.

That coaching staff is just as good as any in the country. Bowden did make a mistake by keeping his son around too long. But they are on the up swing.

That coaching staff is just as good as any in the country. Bowden did make a mistake by keeping his son around too long. But they are on the up swing.

I just don't see it. FSU has too much talent to lose the games that they have lost in recent years. I don't really like what Jimbo has done there especially. They have had too many weapons to be as offensively challenged as they have been the last few years.