USF at FSU

swamprat

The winner?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. The winner?

I just don't see it. FSU has too much talent to lose the games that they have lost in recent years. I don't really like what Jimbo has done there especially. They have had too many weapons to be as offensively challenged as they have been the last few years.

Jimbo's first year the offensive line was terrible. Brought in a new o-line coach that whipped them in to shape. Also the QB situation was terrible. Finally got a kid in Ponder that has good feet and is a weapon to run. Skill kids didn't make plays.

Now the offense is starting to gel and starting to get some better talent. UM and FSU lost a buch of kids to the Gators. But both schools are starting to get some of those kids back.

I think we see UM and FSU in the ACC championship game this season.

Jimbo's first year the offensive line was terrible. Brought in a new o-line coach that whipped them in to shape. Also the QB situation was terrible. Finally got a kid in Ponder that has good feet and is a weapon to run. Skill kids didn't make plays.

Now the offense is starting to gel and starting to get some better talent. UM and FSU lost a buch of kids to the Gators. But both schools are starting to get some of those kids back.

I think we see UM and FSU in the ACC championship game this season.

I do to. I just don't think Jimbo is that special really.

Hey, USF may not win the game, but with the sellout, we've got a shot at the Doak Campbell attendence record, set by the Miami game in 2005 (84,347). I-75 and US 19 north of Tampa Bay to I-10 and I-10 west from I-75 to Tallahassee is going to be crowded tomorrow. The Stampede to Tallahassee starts at 10 am. :jump: :banana:

I love moral victories. For the most part, they're better than immoral ones.:D