Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Ochocinco says he'll take the "Lambeau Leap" if he scores TD

Featured Replies

The GB fans would probably be more cordial than the Browns' fans, but I wouldn't take the chance jumping into a crowd of brewed up cheeseheads.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he scores against Green Bay I will do the recliner leep without spilling my beverage!

If I were in the endzone I would catch him and pass him up all the way through the top of the stadium much like they do the beach balls at Commonwealth. I hope he scores to see the reaction. The dog pound did sling beer all over him.

I honestly don't care what he does as long as he produces on the field, which would help the team win games. I never understood why people care so much about what he does, as long as he produces...Last year he didn't say a thing all year during the year, just like people wanted and he sucked. So if talking is what it takes to motivate him for some reason to do good, then I say he should. Everybody has different things that motivate him, and maybe talking is what does it for him.

 

Well said.

He needs to worry about scoring instead of what he is going to do IF he scores.

I honestly don't care what he does as long as he produces on the field, which would help the team win games. I never understood why people care so much about what he does, as long as he produces...Last year he didn't say a thing all year during the year, just like people wanted and he sucked. So if talking is what it takes to motivate him for some reason to do good, then I say he should. Everybody has different things that motivate him, and maybe talking is what does it for him.
Well, he has not talked and sucked. He's also talked and sucked. So, I suppose it really doesn't matter. He needs to play well, bottom line. Just much more fun to ridicule when he talks and sucks.
Didn't he say he had something special planned if he scored last week? That did not work out so well for the offense.

 

Not that I've heard.

So you put the collapse of the Bengals offense on Marvin putting a muzzle on Chad? And here I thought it had something to do with line falling apart.

 

That's not the sole reason, but there is something to be said about players just having fun and playing lose. 9 times outta 10 players play better that way.

That's not the sole reason, but there is something to be said about players just having fun and playing lose. 9 times outta 10 players play better that way.

 

He's in the wrong league if he wants to have fun.

He's in the wrong league if he wants to have fun.

 

:rolleyes:

 

No

Fun

League

(Insert stereotypical "Chad should shut up and play quote" here)

Chad is actually entertaining, he's good, and if he scores TDs who cares what he does? Let him do it, it's fun and it makes people actually care and be entertained. The people who cry about it are just the typical people who cry about the Bengals or whatever else they can find.

Chad would be the MVP of the XFL!

Well, he has not talked and sucked. He's also talked and sucked. So, I suppose it really doesn't matter. He needs to play well, bottom line. Just much more fun to ridicule when he talks and sucks.

 

Every year before last season Chad was talking, and I think he led the AFC in receiving yards for three straight years while doing that. So I don't see how that is sucking? I mean people may not like it, or agree with it. However more times than not when he has been talking he has done good. So who cares if people don't like it, if that is what it takes to motivate him then I have no problem with it. Because him doing well gives this offense a better chance to do well too.

That's not the sole reason, but there is something to be said about players just having fun and playing lose. 9 times outta 10 players play better that way.

 

I really don't care what Chad does if he is perfoming and not hurting the team with his antics ie; penalties for celebration. I just don't buy into the fact that it helps the team win. For all of the seasons Chad has been here and either being Chad or being muzzled, what is the team's record? I just don't see the corrolation to winning football games. Now is it more fun and acceptable win they win, well yeah winning cures a lot of ills. Unfortunately we have only 1 season to reference that point.

Every year before last season Chad was talking, and I think he led the AFC in receiving yards for three straight years while doing that. So I don't see how that is sucking? I mean people may not like it, or agree with it. However more times than not when he has been talking he has done good. So who cares if people don't like it, if that is what it takes to motivate him then I have no problem with it. Because him doing well gives this offense a better chance to do well too.

 

That's great for him that he had so many yards, but it's a team game, and he does nothing but destroy the chemistry of the team. It's all about Chad and not about the Bengals. So yeah, he should shut his mouth and play the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.