Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Ochocinco says he'll take the "Lambeau Leap" if he scores TD

Featured Replies

:thumb::thumb:

I honestly don't care what he does as long as he produces on the field, which would help the team win games. I never understood why people care so much about what he does, as long as he produces...Last year he didn't say a thing all year during the year, just like people wanted and he sucked. So if talking is what it takes to motivate him for some reason to do good, then I say he should. Everybody has different things that motivate him, and maybe talking is what does it for him.
  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every year before last season Chad was talking, and I think he led the AFC in receiving yards for three straight years while doing that. So I don't see how that is sucking? I mean people may not like it, or agree with it. However more times than not when he has been talking he has done good. So who cares if people don't like it, if that is what it takes to motivate him then I have no problem with it. Because him doing well gives this offense a better chance to do well too.
When he can prove that his talking is about motivating himself, I'll believe it. If you think for one nanosecond it's about self-motivation rather than trying to put his own grill in the spotlight, you've got to wake up out of that dream and realize who you're talking about. And I think it's great that you like it, and him for that matter. That's what a fan is supposed to do. But please, let's not pretend his act is for motivation. I mean, that's like parallel with assuming Mike Brown knows what he's doing on draft day.

Another Chad thread with lame failed attempts at humor scattered throughout...So typical.

Another Chad thread with lame failed attempts at humor scattered throughout...So typical.

And failed self righteous attempts at sarcasm, you're right. Typical Chad thread.

Another Chad thread with lame failed attempts at humor scattered throughout...So typical.

UKMF, you don't have alligator arms too, do you? I could see where that would be offensive.

Chad does not care what team he plays for or where he scores he just likes to have fun and entertain the people.

Chad does not care what team he plays for or where he scores he just likes to have fun and entertain the people.

 

I think I can agree with that. Problem is it isn't entertaining on non winning football teams.

Chad does not care what team he plays for or where he scores he just likes to have fun and entertain the people.

 

Entertain or greatly annoy?

And failed self righteous attempts at sarcasm, you're right. Typical Chad thread.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb:

When he can prove that his talking is about motivating himself, I'll believe it. If you think for one nanosecond it's about self-motivation rather than trying to put his own grill in the spotlight, you've got to wake up out of that dream and realize who you're talking about. And I think it's great that you like it, and him for that matter. That's what a fan is supposed to do. But please, let's not pretend his act is for motivation. I mean, that's like parallel with assuming Mike Brown knows what he's doing on draft day.

 

I agree for the most part. But, it does seem like Chad plays better when he's loose and, to borrow a Manny-ism, being Chad.

 

I don't think it has anything to do with self-motivation. But, I do think it benefits CO when he's doing his thing and he plays better. Whether it helps or hurts the team is definitely up for debate. I believe that depends on whether things are going good or bad for the Bengals. Winning makes Chad fun...losing makes him annoying.

When he can prove that his talking is about motivating himself, I'll believe it. If you think for one nanosecond it's about self-motivation rather than trying to put his own grill in the spotlight, you've got to wake up out of that dream and realize who you're talking about. And I think it's great that you like it, and him for that matter. That's what a fan is supposed to do. But please, let's not pretend his act is for motivation. I mean, that's like parallel with assuming Mike Brown knows what he's doing on draft day.

 

Did I ever say that it wasn't about him putting himself in the spotlight as well? I mean facts are facts, he really has done better throughout his career when he was talking than when he has not been talking. You can't argue that one there.

 

Think about this for a minute if he is going to talk and put it out there in the media like he does. Don't you think that would motivate him to try to make sure that happens?:sssh:

 

I just never understood why people get so bent out of shape with what he does. Yeah now the times when he does something to get a penalty on the team, that does make me mad and he shouldn't do that. However has he gotten a penalty since the League made it well known about basically no celebrating at all? So yeah I can understand why people would not like his antics if it causes a penalty on the team. However seriously what is the big deal if all he does is talk and not getting penalties? If he produces on the football field like he has done FOR MOST OF HIS CAREER, then WHO CARES!!! Also please don't give me the crap about well what has the Bengals done as a team during the years he has done good. Because as you all just said it is a team game. No one wide receiver is going to make his team win, and if Chad's talking makes other players not play as well for some reason. Then maybe they shouldn't be playing football, if that affects how you play.

I don't think that much more will happen to him than did when he did it in Cleveland. Everyone in the NFL knows that he isn't serious about the boasts. I'm split on 85. After the rumors of him punching a coach at HALFTIME of a PLAYOFF game, I was done w/ him. Then there was last year's nightmare. He could have blown the top off of the roof w/ not getting the ball, the team is bad, I want out, like he did before the season started. He didn't gripe more than any other star player would have, didn't demand a trade this off-season, and seems to be mentally back to '05 pre-Pittsburgh. I don't hold opinions on him anymore b/c they change w/ the tides.

All I wanna know is....did he do the "Lambeau Leap"?

 

Later.

All I wanna know is....did he do the "Lambeau Leap"?

 

Later.

 

Yeah.

Go YouTube it.

Yeah.

Go YouTube it.

Have to check it out when I get off work, YouTube is a blocked website here.

 

Later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.