Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Ochocinco says he'll take the "Lambeau Leap" if he scores TD

Featured Replies

I'm gald to see he's back to this honestly. I think it fuels the team and him. When he'd do this in '05 week in and out there was something special about that offense. Then Marvin tried putting the clamp on him and he got upset and it hasn't been the same since.

Didn't he say he had something special planned if he scored last week? That did not work out so well for the offense.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Chad can jump, because with those little alligator arms it will be hard to grab ahold of much.

Hope Chad can jump, because with those little alligator arms it will be hard to grab ahold of much.

 

He had a solid game in Week 1 and has proven he can be one of the best receivers in the game. I hope Chad keeps his mind right.

Hope Chad can jump, because with those little alligator arms it will be hard to grab ahold of much.

 

:laugh:

I just hope someone for Cincy scores a TD!

 

Yeah thats what Im thinking. :thumb:

He had a solid game in Week 1 and has proven he can be one of the best receivers in the game. I hope Chad keeps his mind right.
I know. I was just giving him grief. He has all the tools to be elite. I won't get into the argument about whether he is or isn't "elite". But I think he'd endear himself to fans and teammates if he would simply shut up and play. I will vow to stop giving him grief in this forum in the event that he has 2 solid games in a row.

On a side note, does anyone remember the time Moss faked a mooning to the Packer fans? Priceless.

I know. I was just giving him grief. He has all the tools to be elite. I won't get into the argument about whether he is or isn't "elite". But I think he'd endear himself to fans and teammates if he would simply shut up and play. I will vow to stop giving him grief in this forum in the event that he has 2 solid games in a row.

 

Well said.

On a side note, does anyone remember the time Moss faked a mooning to the Packer fans? Priceless.

 

That is when Joe Buck said that was the worst thing he had ever seen, I was thinking he must not get out much!

That is when Joe Buck said that was the worst thing he had ever seen, I was thinking he must not get out much!

 

Joe Buck...sheez! :puke:

I'm gald to see he's back to this honestly. I think it fuels the team and him. When he'd do this in '05 week in and out there was something special about that offense. Then Marvin tried putting the clamp on him and he got upset and it hasn't been the same since.

 

So you put the collapse of the Bengals offense on Marvin putting a muzzle on Chad? And here I thought it had something to do with line falling apart.

Good luck!:thumb:

 

Thanks, if I get it when I move down there we'll have to hang out. And first round will be on me :D.

Thanks, if I get it when I move down there we'll have to hang out. And first round will be on me :D.

 

:lol::thumb:

I know. I was just giving him grief. He has all the tools to be elite. I won't get into the argument about whether he is or isn't "elite". But I think he'd endear himself to fans and teammates if he would simply shut up and play. I will vow to stop giving him grief in this forum in the event that he has 2 solid games in a row.

 

I honestly don't care what he does as long as he produces on the field, which would help the team win games. I never understood why people care so much about what he does, as long as he produces...Last year he didn't say a thing all year during the year, just like people wanted and he sucked. So if talking is what it takes to motivate him for some reason to do good, then I say he should. Everybody has different things that motivate him, and maybe talking is what does it for him.

So you put the collapse of the Bengals offense on Marvin putting a muzzle on Chad? And here I thought it had something to do with line falling apart.

 

I think it does have to do with the line, and well the terrible offensive coordinator the Bengals have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.