Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry County Central 37 Breathitt County 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, the score really surprises me. I thought this might be a good game, but I didn't expect that.

I think they may be missing coach Chapman more than they thought.

WOW, didn't see this one coming. Breathitt and Fugate will bounce back.

Final per the Scoreboard.

What's wrong with the Bobcats?

Good game are you serious. This is probably the biggest upset in a while. I never thought Perry Central would beat Breathitt and this bad. I don't see them bouncing back. I would have picked Breathitt by 2 or more touchdowns any day against Perry Central. Nice win Perry and good luck.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I think they may be missing coach Chapman more than they thought.

 

I questioned that after he left, but I never thought it would have made this big of an impact.

PC has a very nice QB which runs a 4.4 and runs great. Have two nice LB's and DB's. This is a very good team that won.

Did not see this coming at all. Nice win PC

PC has a very nice QB which runs a 4.4 and runs great. Have two nice LB's and DB's. This is a very good team that won.

 

 

I'll second that part about the QB. His name is Amis. He ran the P-burg defense ragged last year and came close to beating the Blackcats almost by himself.

 

No one has heard of him because he's very small and more of a runner than a passer. Not much call for 5'7" running QB's in the college ranks.

I questioned that after he left, but I never thought it would have made this big of an impact.

 

Afew yrs. back Coach C. left and went to pikeville and the bobcats really went down hill until he came back the following yr. then they went on to win the state title in 02. He was a very inportant part of this team. Also the Noble kid and the Huff kid really hurt when Noble wouldn't play for Holcomb and the Huff kid transferd to Letcher Central which is doing really well in a rebuilding yr. I wonder what Supt. Turner is saying now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.