Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uni's !!!!!!!!

IN the spirit of Goldilocks and the three bears, the shorts are... 66 members have voted

  1. 1. IN the spirit of Goldilocks and the three bears, the shorts are...

    • Too long
      48%
      32
    • Too short
      0%
      0
    • Just right
      51%
      34

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not that it matters but I give my approval based on the picture above.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those look like one of the old templates i think Cal will get something completely different and new, those kind of resemble Michigan States (which is a nike team too).....I want to see black i loved last years black unis!!!

 

 

Oh gosh, please no more black uniforms! That is sooo overdone anymore. And please Coach Cal, get rid of the skorts!

UK's shorts are crazy...

 

7.... :D

Those look like one of the old templates i think Cal will get something completely different and new, those kind of resemble Michigan States (which is a nike team too).....I want to see black i loved last years black unis!!!

 

I agree, I liked the black unis too. Maybe for a special occasion, like playing Tennessee, UL, Vandy or Carolina. I kind of like Syracuse's unis, those tighter fitting jerseys kind of like the Olympic team's unis.

I agree, I liked the black unis too. Maybe for a special occasion, like playing Tennessee, UL, Vandy or Carolina. I kind of like Syracuse's unis, those tighter fitting jerseys kind of like the Olympic team's unis.

 

I agree that the other three are special occasions, but Vandy? Not that I have anything against them, my son graduated from Vandy. But I don't see UK-Vandy as a special basketball occasion.

 

I don't see anything wrong with the black unis either.

I like them, they are just going with the times, they have progressively gotten longer ever since Jordan entered the NBA. Just let it be.:thumb:

Oh gosh, please no more black uniforms! That is sooo overdone anymore. And please Coach Cal, get rid of the skorts!

 

I couldn't agree more......I am for the black uni's for one game per season only as a tribute to Mr. Wildcat..... Bill Keightly. After all, that is what they were originally meant for.

I am 100% against U.K. wearing black as regular uniform....U.K. colors are Blue and White......Period :irked:!

Why do they feel the need to change unis every year? Are these Tarheel Blue? Or denim? Or some other such abomination that you guys will go out of your way to defend?

Why do they feel the need to change unis every year? Are these Tarheel Blue? Or denim? Or some other such abomination that you guys will go out of your way to defend?

 

I agree. But for the record, I have never defended the Tarheel blue unis or the denim unis either. I really don't get have a different design every year.

 

Penn St football is a great example. Nothing fancy, just the same classic uni every year. I guess NIKE has to have a big unveiling as part of the marketing plan, that is all I can figure.

I think with the hype surrounding the recruiting class Kentucky has coming in and having Calipari as the coach are the two biggest contributing factors to UK having all of these endorsments, it's nice to see UK be put back into the spotlight for a good thing.

I think with the hype surrounding the recruiting class Kentucky has coming in and having Calipari as the coach are the two biggest contributing factors to UK having all of these endorsments, it's nice to see UK be put back into the spotlight for a good thing.

 

I might buy into your line of thinking if UK hadn't done the same thing each of the last 15 dozen years. And most of their unis are almost as atrocious as Oregon's football digs. There's something to be said for simplicity, as MT noted. For the record, I hate Louisville's unis and wish they would go back to the basics of the '80s and before.

I might buy into your line of thinking if UK hadn't done the same thing each of the last 15 dozen years. And most of their unis are almost as atrocious as Oregon's football digs. There's something to be said for simplicity, as MT noted. For the record, I hate Louisville's unis and wish they would go back to the basics of the '80s and before.

I agree. Keep it simple and traditional.

I agree. Keep it simple and traditional.

 

I agree :thumb:

 

19780327Duke.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.