Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uni's !!!!!!!!

IN the spirit of Goldilocks and the three bears, the shorts are... 66 members have voted

  1. 1. IN the spirit of Goldilocks and the three bears, the shorts are...

    • Too long
      48%
      32
    • Too short
      0%
      0
    • Just right
      51%
      34

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You are in the small minority on that and it is simply your opinion. Nike is a Billion dollar company I think they are doing something right.

 

Yeah, they spend a mint on advertising in order to shame people through peer pressure into buying their crappy stuff (manufactured with the use of what amounts to slave labor, mind you). Drop that stupid logo off it or cut back on their advertising and the Nike house of cards comes tumbling down. Nike shoes are not popular because of how they look, and to suggest otherwise just means you've been brainwashed by their outstanding marketing department, just like the rest of the sheep.

 

Their. Shoes. Are. Ugly. U-G-L-Y! They ain't got no alibi.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of their shoes are ugly you are right. I only buy shoes I like, if it was ugly I wouldn't buy it.

I think Shoes just mad premiere college programs won't cut their Nike deals in favor of going to Pony, New Balance, or something along those lines....:D

 

I've never been the same since the downfall of Pro-Keds. I loved me some Final Fours.

 

Final Fours

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.