Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uni's !!!!!!!!

IN the spirit of Goldilocks and the three bears, the shorts are... 66 members have voted

  1. 1. IN the spirit of Goldilocks and the three bears, the shorts are...

    • Too long
      48%
      32
    • Too short
      0%
      0
    • Just right
      51%
      34

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look for changes after this season. Not enough time to get it all together for this year. According to a great source!

Look for changes after this season. Not enough time to get it all together for this year. According to a great source!

 

Too bad your source is wrong. Calipari himself stated as soon as he took the job that uniforms were changing, and the other day he met with Nike to go over what the uniforms will look like. He said as soon as he see's them that he'll post a picture..

Too bad your source is wrong. Calipari himself stated as soon as he took the job that uniforms were changing, and the other day he met with Nike to go over what the uniforms will look like. He said as soon as he see's them that he'll post a picture..

 

That's what I read. I took it as they'll be coming very soon :thumb:

That's what I read. I took it as they'll be coming very soon :thumb:

 

IMO they needed to be changed anyway.

:thumb:

 

 

Ridiculous how long they are.

 

I liked the design, the length was just too long.

Whether this is the new uni or not, I really like the jersey.....I hate the x-long shorts/skirt. Those things look really stupid.

I liked the design, the length was just too long.

 

:thumb:

I don't have a problem with the uniform style except that the shorts are too long. Now, I don't want to go back to the days when they were almost cut to the crotch, but I would like to see them meet halfway from the old style to this knee length style.

 

Hopefully when Calipari picks the new uniforms he will make a change in the length. They've been long like this since Jordan made them the thing to wear back in his glory years with the Bulls. Thats been nearly 15 years! How long can something stay in vogue? It's time for a change and I say let UK be the trend setter!!:banana:

Saul Smith has really bulked up.

 

That is funny!:jump:

Too bad your source is wrong. Calipari himself stated as soon as he took the job that uniforms were changing, and the other day he met with Nike to go over what the uniforms will look like. He said as soon as he see's them that he'll post a picture..

 

Contrary to Coach Calipari twitter post. He never did state that it was for this season. Believe me when I say that I have a pretty good source. It's July 1. How long do you think Nike needs to make the uni's? I know Calipari may said changes were coming but do you think he was more interested in getting john Wall and a host of others, or worrying about what the cats will look like when they are handed the national championship trophy????:idunno:

Here's the exact words from Calipari's twitter:

 

Meeting with Michael Smith and Eric Lautenbach of Nike. They want to show me the new uniform designs. Photos may follow...

 

I dont see a timeframe? could be 2010.... you never know like I know!

Those look like one of the old templates i think Cal will get something completely different and new, those kind of resemble Michigan States (which is a nike team too).....I want to see black i loved last years black unis!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.