Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve McNair shot and killed

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always admired McNair for his toughness and leadership. Very sad news.

I'm wondering how this was a murder/suicide?

I'm wondering how this was a murder/suicide?
Woman killed him then turned the gun on herself, maybe?

He was one of the true tough guy quarterbacks. This is horrible news.

Very Sad

Just saw this, hard to take, never heard anything bad about him.

CNN is reporting it as a double homicide

 

I think that will end up being wrong. This is terrible news, but if he wasn't with a 20 year old female in a condo he owned w/ another guy while his wife was home w/ their children this probably doesn't happen. Again this is tragic, but also probably avoidable.

  • Author

Smells of a hit if the murder/suicide doesn't pan out.

I'm voting murder/suicide.

 

The girl was arrested two days ago in an SUV registered to both her and McNair.

  • Author

McNair was in the car too and "allowed" to leave from the scene.

I have not heard anyone say but what was his relationship to this 20 year old girl? I know he was married, was this girl someone that was friends of the family or just Steve?

I'm voting murder/suicide.

 

The girl was arrested two days ago in an SUV registered to both her and McNair.

 

That and the statement from police saying they are not actively looking for a suspect. The friend that owned the condo w/ him saw the bodies and called a friend instead of police.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.