Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve McNair shot and killed

Featured Replies

Could this girl really have been surprised that she wasn't the only girl on the side here? I know she's young, but it confuses me that people get surprised that someone isn't faithful to them when their "relationship" started as lies and unfaithfulness.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard he met her at Dave and Busters in Nashville. She wrote her number on a napkin for him. Kind of ironic I met up with a childhood friend while I was in a meeting in Nashville two weeks ago.... we sat at Dave and Busters for about 4 hours before I caught my flight.

McNair was one of the toughest players to play the game. I was listening to some stories on him. Fischer said he was at the hospital one day they had off to get his son checked out for a surgery. He peaked out his door and ran into McNair who was there on a walker getting an epyderal (sp) so he could practice on Thurs. I also heard I think it was E. George talking about how McNair was missing cartlidge in his chest. They had to go in and put chicken wire in to hold his ribcage together so he could play. Just two of many stories I've heard on him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.